Champion Season Journey - Killing the Infernal Machine Terror and Fright does not mark my challenge as completed. Not even on Torment 16

Champion Season Journey - Killing the Infernal Machine Terror and Fright does not mark my challenge as completed. Not even on Torment 16

The Season Journey tasks Sad Machine and The Realm of Terror from the Champion chapter worked absolutely fine for me…

These tasks require your game difficulty to be at Torment 10 or higher, entering the hovel in Tristram, using the infernal machines and getting kills of the Uber bosses inside the portal instances with a level 70 hero.

Just to be absolutely clear, these tasks are not for killing the Keywardens that drop the machines and also will not be awarded if your hero is under level 70 when the kills of the Ubers are done.

If you actually killed the Ubers (rather than the Keywardens) at T10 or above with a level 70 hero and these tasks did not get awarded, take a screenshot of your hero inside the Uber instance, showing your game difficulty, the chat showing the bosses dying, and your Season Journey window without it being awarded. Then head on over to…

1 Like