Chantodo weapon reroll

Hi all,

Quick question. What to you recommend to reroll for VIR archon?

Base dmg: 1469-1776
+8% DMG
1k intelligence
22% area dmg
Socket

1. +Base dmg or
  2. Area dmg to attack speed?

My link is not allowed for the pics…

Thank you,
Peter

Hi:

I can’t help you with the Chantodo weapon except to recommend that you use https://www.d3planner.com/ to simulate the various possible changes you are interested in.

See my post below for info on how to post a picture on the forum:

According to…

Ideally you want high weapon damage, INT, socket (from Ramaladni), CDR, IAS.

The socket that’s on your weapon, was that a natural roll, i.e. you didn’t add it via a Ramaladni’s Gift? If so, re-roll the socket to CDR, then re-add the socket using a gift. If not, AD to CDR, I guess.

Thank you very much!

There es a good reroll calculator: rerollcalculatorn dot com

The socket is added by Ramaladni’s Gift and I can reroll everything. This is why I asked.

I can get the dmg above 3k if I change the base dmg (the advantage is that I can reroll elemental dmg later if needed the downside is that I lose the CDR (all my other year has 8% CDR thought. See here: d3planner 693353734

But it is never enough for Vyr I guess :slight_smile:

So is there and advantage for the elemental base dmg reroll or not? If not then I reroll AD to CDR.

if you reroll it the damage of the weapon can go up bcs you can get higher rolls

if you mean is there a difference between the elemental types you can roll then no the elemental type on the weapon doesnt matter at all.

but wether its better to go for cdr or reroll damage for more wepon damage i dont know im nt familiar with the build