Character Physical Attributes?

Is there any way to enhance your character physical attributes ?
And which Armor is best for female barbarian ? is there any sexy outfit for the female characters ?

As you level up your hero will gain main stat (Strength for a Barbarian) and vitality. Higher level gear will have higher values of STR / VIT on them and weaponry will have higher damage ranges. Once your hero reaches the maximum hero level (70) from then on you gain access to Paragon Levels, which are post-70 levels, where you can spend them on things like crit chance, crit damage, attack speed, movement speed, max fury, all resistances, life per hit, life regen, and so on. Once you have 800+ paragon, all points have to be spent on main stat or vitality, and most people take just enough VIT to not die, then put all the rest into main stat.

As for which armour you want, that’s a much longer question. The Barbarian currently has five different armour sets available. These are 6 or 7 piece sets of gear, which confer bonuses depending on how much of the set you’re wearing. The bonuses are for wearing 2 pieces, 4 pieces or 6 pieces. These sets provide boosts to particular skills / abilities / play-styles, so which one you prefer will depend on how you like to play your Barbarian. It should also be noted that some of the sets are more effective than others.

As for provocative outfits. Well, depending on how far the Campaign you’ve gotten, when you get to Act V, you’ll discover the Mystic. She can transmog (short for transmogrify) armour and weapons to look like other pieces you’ve discovered. She also lets you dye your gear pieces, including “vanishing dye” which makes it look like she’s not wearing that piece of equipment.

[ EDIT ]
As an example, here’s my season 20 Barb with her chest / leg plate vanished…

1 Like

As an example, here’s my season 20 Barb with her chest / leg plate vanished…

hahahahahahahaha vanished :slight_smile:

what i mean to ask like can i increase the muscle of a character like we have choice in some games for to make your character muscular or thin or even well endowed :slight_smile:

You can change how your armour and weapons look, what colour they are, and so on but there’s no ability to change the hero model itself.

Plus when you use ->wrath of the berserker<- , you can see your barbarian growing in size and attaining a more demonic/giant form for the duration of the spell. Pretty much every class has a similar big buff, that visually enhances them.

Another way to change their appearance is by cosmetics. Basically wings, that you “wear” and will only have an aesthetic value. They are usually rewards after completing certain achievements in seasons.

Can you please tell which one is for Necromancer which visually enhance him/her ?

1 Like

The closest thing that comes to enhancing visually the necromancer is the bone armor. Once you activate it near a group of enemies you will see your having a shell around him made of bones of his enemies which makes hime tankier. It is like wearing a very thick layer of armor for the duration of the spell.