Hi guys,
First of all I am playing on PS4 and it’s literally a hell with the stash space. Now I understand that the code was written bad and everything is held into memory but I see a cheap workaround that will not fix stash space but alleviate it a bit.
Make armory remember also what you have in character stash. This way we will create a holder character which will hold a maximum of 60 DH specific items.
How will it work:
- I am playing a Marauder DH. After I’m done and want to switch class, before I exit the game I will go to armory and load a character named Stash which I previously created with a lot of DH class specific items in its character stash ( max 60 ).
If we do this for all characters we will subtract from general stash 60 *
number_of_different_characters_of_user.
I think it will help a lot, especially for consoles where we have no option.
Better than nothing, thoughts?
So you’re a skilled computer programmer?
So, what happens if multiple armoury builds make use of the same equipment pieces? I might want a UE/Grenades and UE/Multishot build saved in there which make use of the same UE armour pieces, or one with Captain Crimson pieces in and one without. What if I have a full Marauder build saved, a full Natalya build saved, and a Marauder/Natalya hybrid that uses the pieces from the full builds?
Quite simply, it’s not simple. The armoury is just there to enable you to quickly change between builds / sets of equipment, not as extra storage.
1 Like
The armory will behave as now, it will give an error if something is not found. For ps4 I am doing this already, how on earth do you think I d have space for all builds?!
Before I change characters, I fill them with character specific classes so I take 60 items ftom general stash. It woul be better than now for me
Because… https://imgur.com/a/6NxT7mL
(The other four tabs are completely empty)
I’m on ps4 I can only store 360 items…
When people stash items for more than just 3 or 4 builds, the space can fill up quite quickly. Like for example, using the armoury we can save 10 different builds for each class, but if you try to save as few as 3 builds for each class using the armoury, stash space becomes a major hassle.
Maybe when maintenance mode becomes real, there might be some sort of optional premium legacy subscription? Which we can buy for a few dollars to have increased stash space.
Remember that as games get older, hardware capabilities also become better, so they could make some changes to account for this. If the only issue with stash space is RAM, that is a cheap upgrade that long-term and still active fans will be willing to make when the game becomes a legacy game, replaced by D4.
Just a thought.
Hey, why u (and many others) have so many Invigorating Stone?? Its some kind of bug abuse?? If not, can u explain why u (and many others) only use that kind of gem to Despair items??
It’s very simple. Invigorating Gemstone isn’t used in any build so when I’m using gems to apply Caldessan’s to gear I know for sure that if I use one of those I’m not accidentally consuming a gem that might be part of a build.
As to getting multiples of them, that’s really simple. When you kill the guardian in a GR, the game checks the legendary gems you have in your Stash, your Inventory, your equipped items and your follower’s equipped items. If there are any gems you do not have, it drops one of those. So, you can run a GR, get an Invigorating, drop it on the ground in the town, run another GR and get another one, and just keep repeating that, then pick them all up from the ground. Alternatively, put the gems into the Inventory of another hero each time you get one.
1 Like