Cheaters on consoles

Anyone even wondering what the season will be? 150 Great Rifts close in 42 seconds, do the developers care?

They didn’t care last season when one of the consoles had a single player holding rank 1 solo GR150s for all seven classes done in under 10 seconds (due to hacked stuff). It was always inevitable due to consoles having the hero save data held locally on the console (and therefore hackable) rather than on Blizzard’s servers, like the PC does.

I remember someone on the US console forum linking to a video of that player’s Wizard clearance. They entered the GR150, exited the GR into town, loads of progress orbs spawned in town, the Wizard walked over them to get instantly to 100% progress, the Guardian spawned in town, and they killed it as soon as they attacked it. I think, all together, the clear took under 5 seconds. I think that was on PlayStation.

1 Like

I have a problem on Xbox. I completed a quest it won’t update. What to do?

If you want advice, you should probably say which quest…

I talked to the stranger in the cells of the condemned. I returned to the city. It won’t update, i looked at the map but nothing? I don’t remember where it is…