Chest Pain - GoD Vitality vs All Resistance?

So, I just got this primal chest for the GoD build in S22. Bad stats basically, but the best I could do was either max out Vitality or All Res. (It had some hatred regen to start with.)

`[D3 GoD Chests](https://imgur.com/a/4ym1FAK)`

I’ll gain a lot of Recovery and some minor Toughness with the primal one, but raw Vitality would drop to 625k from 650k.

I think my ancient chest is quite ok, at least until I get something which allows for dex, socket, vit and reduce elite dmg. Would you go for the primal or keep the ancient one? (and why?)

(For reference: Presently at ~1300 paragons, applying enhances at 100-110, farming 3-4min/GR105:s because it’s a convenient speed. Main gems around 120.)

PS. Seems I can’t add images/links to my posts yet - not posted enough I guess.

Only people with Trust Level 3 can directly embed pictures into the forums.
For people at lower trust levels than that, you’d do this…

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this… https://imgur.com/a/4ym1FAK

However, sometimes a friendly TL3 person comes along and embeds it for you…

Here are the stats with your Current Gear

• Damage 4,014,583
  • Toughness 210,902,448
  • Recovery 28,906,071

Here are the stats using the Primal with All Resist

• Damage 4,028,441
  • Toughness 214,854,093
  • Recovery 30,887,317

Here are the stats using the Primal with Elite Damage Reduction

• Damage 4,028,441
  • Toughness 201,195,557
  • Recovery 28,923,773

So, of the two, the option with Resist All gives you better mitigation than the Elite Damage Reduction. I’d have suggested that anyway, because I don’t think it’s worthwhile dropping an affix that gives you protection against everything in the GR to get something that only gives you protection against the elites / guardians.

Having said that, unless I had lots of high level gems just sitting and waiting to be turned into a Caldesann’s Despair on the primal, I just wouldn’t swap to it and instead wait until you get an ancient chest with DEX / VIT / All Res primaries.