Clan chat not showing identified legendary items

As the title says the chat is not showing the ID-ed items in the chat or the news tab in the clan menu. The option to show them is turned on but the last time this feature worked was 2 weeks ago on August 4th. I’ve checked with 5 or 6 active clan members and it’s not working for them too so it’s not just on my end. There are no error codes it just stoped working for some strange reason.

There have been a number of issues reported with clans (clan chat unavailable, leader unable to see how many members are online, leader unable to invite people to join clan, and so on) in this thread…

Perhaps you should add your details to that thread, including the name of your clan. Sadly, it seems it has been 7 days since Blizzard responded there so I’m not sure what progress they’re making.

I just tested this.
Sometimes they show, sometimes they don’t.
Guess it depends on the server you’re connected to ?

And it’s scary because it was also a hint of GR records being correctly saved.

Are we sure the GR record problem is now fixed ?
Despite what the blue post told us about that, seeing that leg items are not displayed in the clan channel is not reassuring.

As Meteorblade suggested this problem is highly likely to be related to the current clan chat issues.