[[closed topic]]

First of all, this is not a trolling post, this is a real question.

Can someone explain me why we pay for necromancer pack and necromancer is the worst class in the game?

Paying extra money for extra content means that this content is supposed to be somehow unique. I don’t mean to make necromancer the best class, i mean to make it at least playable and competitive to other classes. Do you realise how many people regreted buying this expansion? Of course you know it, but it is obvious that you don’t care at all.

If i am missing something here, feel free to correct me. I feel really stupid paying extra money and spending 150 hours on my necro to stuck in t16, when the season is already dead by 150 gr swiming classes in one week. What kind of joke is this. At least give the community a feedback about your future plans. Are you at least planning to fix your classes one day or we just pay and pray the god if our favorite classes will be on your boosting list?

Upon release Necromancer immediately took the RGK spot in the 4-man META and held that spot for 18 months. It was also part of “rat runs”, i.e. a support Barb, a support Necro and two damage Necros, which was the best setup to farm paragon levels with. So, from release, and for a year and a half, if you had a Necromancer, you had a guaranteed spot in the two best group setups in existence and also had multiple strong solo builds.

In short, you had a year and a half of being completely overpowered from release. Now something else is strongest. No class remains top forever.

2 Likes

I thought this matter was explained to you in your first thread about this?

So i paid necromancer expansion because one day in the past was the best class. No matter if now is the worst. I paid it because some day was the best. OK

Jazz i still waiting you to add me in game and proove me inside the game what am i saying wrong. Have fun.

Which classes / builds are part of the META constantly changes. Are you really upset that the Necro was 4 of the 8 spots in the GR push + XP farm setups for a year and a half?

Guys do you play this game? I can’t see your game proggression in your profiles. Always the “smart” guys are guys with hidden profiles spending 24/7 on forums and trying to give advice to people that actually playing this game. Have fun blizzard boys.

If you can’t manage speed runs with a necromancer by now I don’t see how we can help you - other than advice you to play other classes and builds.

It’s a bit late regretting that you’ve bought the necro dlc now.

2 Likes

Here you go…

Meteorblade#2266 Armoury Career Page

Believe me i know very well how to play this game and probably better that you both. I know very well how to play speed build in any class, i don’t need advise from people staying at forums. This topic ends here. As i said i can’t see your profile and makes no sense talking with you.

If you don’t play the game in group meta or for leaderboard competition, then we must assume you play to have fun.
From my experience, the necromancer class have lots of unique mechanics, and have many different playstyles. You could get some inspiration from Necromancer Class - Diablo 3 - Icy Veins

2 Likes

If you can’t see our profiles, something on your device must be blocking it…

We all play for fun, but this class is unplayable at the moment. You can only stuck at t16 or grind thousand of paragons to make a build work as other classes can do it in 800 paragon.

08:23 GMT - I made a post with a link to my profile.
10:57 GMT - You made a post saying you can’t see my profile.

Yes, your superior game knowledge would absolutely explain why I’m doing GRs twenty levels above yours. Oh, wait…

2 Likes

Yes, we’re stuck at T 16, -because it’s the highest available…

1 Like

And mostly a build will work due to your skills and gear, not because of the paragons. To say a class is unplayable is a bit difinitive. -Barbarians have had that for years. As Necro players we have to get back on the horse. -Maybe we are in for a treat with a new set in the near future.

Because you are 2000 paragon above. I solo 100 with 800 paragon monk don’t try to be smart here.

The screenshot was of my Seasonal Barbarian and it’s very easy to see that her paragon at the time was 1663. Your seasonal paragon is 1269. So, a difference of 400 paragon, not 2000.

Here’s my seasonal Barb doing a GR100 with 701 paragon…

And now I’ve got this hilarity…

…can you give me one good reason that I should accept?

A little while back the necro indeed was the top class and there since the release. It had the most powerful builds (different Corpse Lance variants) albeit those builds were a bit gimmicky to play. However as time has passed the other classes have been buffed and subsequently gone past the necro in power. It’s fairly normal evolution of D3.

In recent patches Blizzard has been concentrating on buffing one or two classes at the time. Necro’s turn is coming along with a new set and such. I’m expecting necro getting significant buffs and new builds in future patches.

Still, the necro can do above T16 with fairly minimal effort. During S17 (the Season of Nighmares) I played necro and could easily do GR90+ with a LoN Blood Nova build.

1 Like

I also see a barbarian there not a necro lol

I also see a Monk there not a Necro.