CODE 24004 (cannot enter torment 16 on any character)

Awesome. will you post once you have an update or what should we do since we can’t play the game optimal

I have exactly the same problem , i am on the EU server . When i want to join an open game it keeps giving me this code 24004 and unable to connect to server or to game , nothing. Can only play single player D3 at the moment :frowning:

1 Like

Stop apologizing, start fixing! Same problem here since yesterday.

2 Likes

Same problem here. error … Someone broke something AGAIN

░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█
░▄▀░▄▄▄░░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█
█░░█░▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█
█░░█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄░█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██▄░░█
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀█▀█▀██░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░▐▌░█░░░░▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█▐▌░░░░░░█░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█
░░███░░░░░▄▄█░▄▄░██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
░▐████░░▄▀█▀█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄▀▄
░░█░░▌░█░░░▀▄░█▀█░▄▀░░░█
░░█░░▌░█░░█░░█░░░█░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▀░░██░░█░░░█░░█░░█
░░░▀▀▄▄▀▀░█░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄░░▄██▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄░░████
░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄▄▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░▄░▀▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▐░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▐░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▐░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▐░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▐░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄▄▐▄▄▄█
░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▄
░░░░░▄▀▄░▄░▄░░░█░░░▄░▄░▄▀▄
░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

same here.
t XVI with any non-seasonal hero
winMTR output here:

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |

|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

|                               hgw.local -    0 |   76 |   76 |    1 |    2 |    9 |    1 |

|                             172.17.1.59 -    2 |   72 |   71 |    6 |    7 |   20 |    6 |

|                           137.221.65.75 -    0 |   62 |   62 |   66 |  582 | 3520 |   66 |

|                           137.221.78.47 -    0 |   76 |   76 |   82 |   86 |  146 |  112 |

|                          185.60.112.157 -    0 |   76 |   76 |   83 |   84 |   92 |   83 |

|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

&

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |

|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

|                               hgw.local -    0 |   50 |   50 |    1 |    1 |    3 |    1 |

|                             172.17.1.59 -    0 |   50 |   50 |    6 |    6 |    9 |    6 |

|                           95.70.217.106 -    0 |   50 |   50 |   41 |   42 |   45 |   42 |

|                           137.221.65.75 -    0 |   50 |   50 |   48 |   57 |  262 |   48 |

|                           137.221.78.47 -    0 |   50 |   50 |   64 |   69 |  146 |   65 |

|                           137.221.66.41 -    0 |   50 |   50 |   64 |   66 |   79 |   65 |

|                          185.60.112.158 -    0 |   50 |   50 |   47 |   47 |   62 |   47 |

|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

The root cause that was ultimately behind this has been fixed, though it may still take some time for all instances of the problem to be resolved. So you may still see the error though it should become less and less frequent going forward.

4 Likes

Guess d3 is dying…

2 Likes

Hello Tyrskorn:

One player on the French language forums is reporting that he still has the 24004 error.
Is there something that I can suggest that he try (client-side) to clear the error ?

Thank you.

========================================================================

Edit : there is also at least one player on the US forums who is still getting the error… is there a way for a player to clear that error… or is it all server side ?

========================================================================

Edit #2 – make that 3 players on Europe’s French language forums… :frowning:

1 Like

Hi!
10h post your reply, I still get the same error.
Just letting you know it is not fixed out here :slight_smile:

Hello.

I’m still having the error and it’s really annoying.

I had the same problem yesterday , and today i cannot play online again … Can only play private games , is blizzard customer support even reading this forum or ? I hope the problem will be resolved , cause it is sort of killing the game for me if it stays this way :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi:

Scroll up 6 messages above your post… and you will see Blizzard’s last response.

I suspect all of us expected the problem was going to go away quickly once it was resolved… now I’m beginning to suspect this is going to be one of those soon™ things.

3 Likes

Der fehler ist immer noch da langsamm nervt es echt

ho ancora l’errore 24004!

Still getting the 24004. No Public play possible. Any update from Blizzard on when this issue will be resolved?

• Character Name: Tanveyor
• Character Type (Seasonal, Hardcore, Etc): All my Non-Seasonal Characters
• Game Mode/Difficulty the issue is experienced in: All game types: Bounties, Rifts, Key Wardens, Greater Rifts however only T16, T15 or below works.
• Does it happen on other character types (Example, non seasonal if you’re playing seasonal): Seasonal Characters not affected.

I noticed it started just after i got Sir William and installed his portrait. Thereafter i got the error…

Die brauchen doch erstmal wieder 5 wochen -.- gestern war noch alles ok heute selbe problem wie bei allen andern

Yea… still having the same problem. After spamming the join game bottom, i got in, then left. and wanted to try joining for bounty. cannot get in. i can join greater rifts now but thats kinda useless anyway… need that t16 bounty farm :d

For me this is the 3rd day now that i can’t play with my friends on t16. Can only play single player torment 16 private game , and that’s it. I hope the problem gets resolved, otherwise i am doomed to play d3 alone so it seems,together with all the other people who got the same problem :frowning: But i am happy now that support replied. At least now i know that they are aware of the problem . And that’s always good to know when you are dealing with a problem. So thank god for that

are you for real ? what kind of professionalism is this ?

1 Like