CODE 24004 (cannot enter torment 16 on any character)

Yeah I got the same problem here. Can join on any other difficulty, but not Torment 16 :frowning:

1 Like

same problem . can not join with the same error code

1 Like

Same problem code 24004 , can join lower torment public games. also adventure menu have been showing 0 t16 public games after the last update.

What happens if you create a private T16 game, press Escape and click the button to open your game to the public, then choose Bounties / Rifts / GRs? Does this result in other players being auto-joined to your games, i.e. is the problem purely one-way, meaning you can’t join other people’s games, but they might be able to join yours? This information might help Blizzard narrow it down.

I can’t join any T16 public content at all,as well,for the past few days. Is there any response from Blizzard to what might have caused that? It seems I’m not the only one having the same issue,after all.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reports everyone!

We’re aware of this issue though have no further details or workarounds at the moment.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

have the same code 24004 cant join any public games as single player i can make game in t16 but cant join others

1 Like

Awesome. will you post once you have an update or what should we do since we can’t play the game optimal

I have exactly the same problem , i am on the EU server . When i want to join an open game it keeps giving me this code 24004 and unable to connect to server or to game , nothing. Can only play single player D3 at the moment :frowning:

1 Like

Stop apologizing, start fixing! Same problem here since yesterday.

2 Likes

Same problem here. error … Someone broke something AGAIN

░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█
░▄▀░▄▄▄░░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█
█░░█░▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█
█░░█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄░█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██▄░░█
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀█▀█▀██░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░▐▌░█░░░░▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█▐▌░░░░░░█░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█
░░███░░░░░▄▄█░▄▄░██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
░▐████░░▄▀█▀█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄▀▄
░░█░░▌░█░░░▀▄░█▀█░▄▀░░░█
░░█░░▌░█░░█░░█░░░█░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▀░░██░░█░░░█░░█░░█
░░░▀▀▄▄▀▀░█░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄░░▄██▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄░░████
░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄▄▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░▄░▀▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▐░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▐░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▐░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▐░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▐░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄▄▐▄▄▄█
░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▄
░░░░░▄▀▄░▄░▄░░░█░░░▄░▄░▄▀▄
░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

same here.
t XVI with any non-seasonal hero
winMTR output here:

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |

|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

|                               hgw.local -    0 |   76 |   76 |    1 |    2 |    9 |    1 |

|                             172.17.1.59 -    2 |   72 |   71 |    6 |    7 |   20 |    6 |

|                           137.221.65.75 -    0 |   62 |   62 |   66 |  582 | 3520 |   66 |

|                           137.221.78.47 -    0 |   76 |   76 |   82 |   86 |  146 |  112 |

|                          185.60.112.157 -    0 |   76 |   76 |   83 |   84 |   92 |   83 |

|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

&

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |

|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

|                               hgw.local -    0 |   50 |   50 |    1 |    1 |    3 |    1 |

|                             172.17.1.59 -    0 |   50 |   50 |    6 |    6 |    9 |    6 |

|                           95.70.217.106 -    0 |   50 |   50 |   41 |   42 |   45 |   42 |

|                           137.221.65.75 -    0 |   50 |   50 |   48 |   57 |  262 |   48 |

|                           137.221.78.47 -    0 |   50 |   50 |   64 |   69 |  146 |   65 |

|                           137.221.66.41 -    0 |   50 |   50 |   64 |   66 |   79 |   65 |

|                          185.60.112.158 -    0 |   50 |   50 |   47 |   47 |   62 |   47 |

|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

The root cause that was ultimately behind this has been fixed, though it may still take some time for all instances of the problem to be resolved. So you may still see the error though it should become less and less frequent going forward.

4 Likes

Guess d3 is dying…

2 Likes

Hello Tyrskorn:

One player on the French language forums is reporting that he still has the 24004 error.
Is there something that I can suggest that he try (client-side) to clear the error ?

Thank you.

========================================================================

Edit : there is also at least one player on the US forums who is still getting the error… is there a way for a player to clear that error… or is it all server side ?

========================================================================

Edit #2 – make that 3 players on Europe’s French language forums… :frowning:

1 Like

Hi!
10h post your reply, I still get the same error.
Just letting you know it is not fixed out here :slight_smile:

Hello.

I’m still having the error and it’s really annoying.

I had the same problem yesterday , and today i cannot play online again … Can only play private games , is blizzard customer support even reading this forum or ? I hope the problem will be resolved , cause it is sort of killing the game for me if it stays this way :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi:

Scroll up 6 messages above your post… and you will see Blizzard’s last response.

I suspect all of us expected the problem was going to go away quickly once it was resolved… now I’m beginning to suspect this is going to be one of those soon™ things.

3 Likes

Der fehler ist immer noch da langsamm nervt es echt