Constant freezing

I have always had problems with this game and screen stutters, every since starting playing i would always get it where my screen would just freeze up for a couple of seconds, i have googled it a few times over the years and cant really find an answer to the problem, i play with all video settings on the lowest or off and i am running with a 1080 TI drivers fully updated.

I start playing again this season and holy shit its so fckin bad its just ridiculous, screen freezes of over 10 seconds even more frequently than my small ones before and now i get them on trivial things like opening paragon level or blacksmith atleast it used to happen when stuff was actually going on.

Does anyone know a fix or something to improve this problem? i really dont get how it can be hardware considering i run much more demanding games without issue, i mean jesus christ i have less problems running Rust and that game is very poorly optimized.

Is this a frequent problem for most the playerbase?

2 Likes

Having the same issues, this started from S21 only.
Not sure how to fix it at the moment.
Looks like Diablo dev team should look into this.

I’ve seen reports from users with top notch PCs (I9 9900k or older gens) and they all seem to have problems.

Any insight from Blizz would be highly appreciated.

PS: Lowering any sort of graphical options doesn’t resolve anything, the freeze / stutter keeps happening.
PS2: I’ve also completely uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, issue persists.

Thank you.

Might be worth checking on some of the ideas from this thread: 0.5 / 1 sec freezes in Diablo 3 S21 - #6 by Melindaz-2779