D4 Ultimate Edition - Dev response please!

Hello!

I’m thinking of getting D4 on both PS5 and PC, but I’m not sure how this will work.

If I want CE stuff - skins, emotes etc - I obviously need to buy the CE. However, if I buy the CE on PC, I’ll get the CE on PC obviously.

Then I use my account for crossplay/cross-save, because I want to play my account on my PS5 on my couch, so I get the game on PS5.
BUT - do I need to get the CE on PS5 as well, to use my PC-CE skins/emotes?

Do I need CE on both PS5 and PC, in order to use my bought CE-stuff on both platforms?
Or do I only need to buy PC CE and PS5 base edition, and it’ll be enough to use my Wings of the Creator Emote and the Mount and Mount armor on both platforms?

I mean, obviously I understand it’ll generate more money for you guys if I need to get CE on both platforms, but that kinda defeats the purpose of cross save, if I buy stuff for D4 on my PC that I cant use on my PS5 later on because I didnt buy the PS5 CE also.
If that’s the case, then it begs the question - if I buy skins when I’m playing on PC, will they not show up when I use the very same account on my PS5?

Edit - I notice I misspoke; I dont mean the physical Collectors Edition, I mean the digital Ultimate Edition.

Just to respond real quick, since no one at Blizzard ever looks at these forums…

I bought Ultimate Edition on PS5 and I have not received any of the items for D3 on PC and I didn’t get the stupid wow mount either.

It DID give the wings in D3 to my PS4 version (bleh, why the hell this isn’t just cross platform blows my mind).

Anyway, attempting to log into beta atm and it says “unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV” with an error code, after sitting in queue to get in.

Honestly I’d just buy the PC version, this has been a mess.

Who knows.