Diablo 2 resurrected 40 euro?

Are you kdding me? I can afford it, but I dont want to buy it for 40 euro because it is old game. I am NOT going to support you, blizzard! 40 Euro is insane so I ask you.

What is wrong with you, blizzard?

3 Likes

You appear to be about four months late to the discussion…

1 Like

It is never late to talk about it and still 40 euro so what? If you want to support it, go ahead! Your choice!

1 Like

At least you have a couple of months to save up for the game in case you change your mind.

If you’d read the thread I linked, I made it perfectly apparent that I won’t be buying it.

The same thing sort of happened with Warcraft 3 “Reforged” or whatever, redonk price for a sloppy remake. What’s amusing is how much of the game they actually broke with WC3 Reforged.

The biggest insult here, which I’m sure all you guys can agree is the fact that there’s no NEW diablo content, because they’ve been “busy” hahaa sorry but lol, on Immortal.

Diablo 4 should have long been with us, so the frustrating thing is they’re “REFORGING” old games instead of using that dev time on new.

This is a poor business model, and one of many reasons I unsubbed from WoW (the Classic to TBC Duplicate cost was a joke) even though I don’t play that, there’s still server xfers and such for TBC and Classic that i find utterly disgusting.

Back in the early days when Blizzard had a fair bit of manual work to server move a player I could see the fees, but now, it’s fully automated and as such should be a lot cheaper.

With how much the top brass make, how much they charge for games and content, how much money they make from the subscriptions… I’m just rather fed up with it I’m afraid, they’re the Amazon of the gaming world.

2 Likes

Let’s all hope D2R is not the fiasco that warcraft reforged was.

1 Like

Baseless claims on his forum are insults too. You can criticise Diablo and Blizzard as much as you want but at least get your facts right.

I just watched the trailer and I like the look of it.

If they do it right as it seems they will,i would pay not 40 but 80 bucks.
That’s how i feel about diablo 2 as a game.I wouldn’t like much changes unless they plan to have two different versions. One old school and one with new content.So if i don’t like it,i can always play the old way.

If you don’t like it, you can always play the old way, by playing Diablo II rather than D2R.

I won’t even comment this nonsense…

Comment “I will not comment” is still a friggin comment.