Diablo 3 Fan Website Assets

I’ve just recently registered a new website domain by my ISP for the purposes of promoting my business. I am still waiting for the registration process to be completed and for the domain to become active.

A part of the package are subdomains, and I was thinking I want to create one specifically for Diablo and related subjects.

So I was wondering if there is a downloadable set of Diablo related website assets that I could use for my website? Things like CSS, Images, Backgrounds. Maybe even some HTML Templates if possible.

I suppose I could grab some stuff directly from Diablo III Official Game Site, but I’d rather use legally obtained Blizzard approved assets…

Blizzard provide official downloadable assets…
https://blizzard.gamespress.com/en-GB/Diablo-III
Plenty of screenshots, artwork, videos and so on.
Didn’t spot any CSS / HTML stuff though.

It’s a work in progress, but I’ll get there. Eventually :thinking:.
http://diablo.dzomlija.com/

2 Likes

what will be the topic of your website ? what will you be able to do with it ? Here’s my personal website (also on diablo3), you can save your conquests, grifts, and so on… and soon achievements. -> d3mystic. com

1 Like

Right now I’m just considering a blog-style site, perhaps containing details about my heroes, seasonal progress and perhaps some media such as wallpapers or videos.

Your site looks really good. I’m honestly a little embarrassed to admit that my web design skills are far off from yours it seems. :blush:

You can’t perhaps recommend a free/open-source program that I can use to help me design my site? Right now I’m using Notepad++, Paint.Net for the editing, and a lot of research on W3Schools?

I’ve got the general layout done (I’ve been working on an offline version of whats online now), and the drop-down hover menus works fine, but implementing that UI feature literally disables any and all links and mouse clicks in the body of the text, which in turn disables the slideshow gallery also!

Can you help with some ideas?

for the css, use bootstrap, it’s easy to use. For the server, you use php ? If you do, use a framework like laravel, code igniter or symfony