Diablo 3 on Switch - Mouse, Keyboard, and certain builds

Hello,

I’ve recently bought a Mouse/Keyboard set that is compatible with the Switch, and tried to use it with Diablo 3, to my surprise it didn’t work well because there weren’t a cursor to control on the screen and every time I moved my mouse, my character rolled (I guess mouse=left stick in that regard).

Is there a way to change that so it mimics real mouse/keyboard input like on PC?

I like to use controller with Diablo 3, however, certain builds just makes it almost impossible to play (or play to the fullest).

For example, I love the Witch Doctor and its latest build with spirit barrage. However, it really shines when I’m able to pin point exactly where to land the spirit barrage, especially when I want 3 of them to be on the same spot. With a controller, that is impossible, which takes all the power and fun from the build.

I hoped that a mouse/keyboard would fix that but I was wrong since Diablo 3 on switch does not that support (unless I’m wrong please correct me).

Guess I’ll stick to my WW speed barb on the switch after all …

Any tips/ideas from the Devs or any players who know better than me, would be appreciated.

see if you can change the button mapping for the keyboard / mouse.

If you got to System settings, then Controllers and Sensors, you will see the option “Change button Mapping”. Here you can reassign every button you want.
You can swap the sticks left / right with the “Control stick settings” options