Diablo 4 camera view ? (OPTIONAL)

Is there any possibility to add an option for changing the camera view angle for the people who want to play the game just like in Wow? I would be happy.

2 Likes

What must be said is if D4 is anything but isometric you can put a nail in its coffin. so obvious

As you guys know, all people have different tastes of how they want to play the game so please blizzard if you could make the D4 game OPTIONAL , I will be very glad and happy.

Firstly please add an option who wants to play the game in different camera angles, adjustable camera view like in WOW.

1 Like

Hopes not. This is ARPG, not and MMORPG

The isometric presentation of the first two games was a technical limitation, not a defining feature. The game moved to three dimensions; the camera for some bloody reason stayed somewhere there high in the sky. This is really just backwards; the player should at least have the ability to turn the camera. Ideally though, Diablo should have the perspective found in, say, Assassin’s Creed; firstly, that would be the common sense choice for a three-dimensional role-playing game, and secondly, that would considerably boost immersion.

1 Like

As you can see, this is what I mean ;
He says “hopes not” , thats why I said please make the game optional. Everyone has different taste.

1 Like