Diablo 4 for Mac

What the title says. Please develop the game for Mac simultaneously. You are one of the only gaming companies who still does it (except overwatch). Theres more of us than you think! Ive been playing Diablo 3 for years in Mac, allow me to keep doing so for Diablo 4. Thanks

4 Likes

I have a mac also and i struggled with this issue too, however there is a good solution for your problem out now and it allows you to just have 2 operating systems on your mac, bypassing this issue… I believe its called Bootcamp and allows you to also have Windows on your Mac pc. I know that is not exactly what you’re asking here, but it’s a workaround solution if this is not a viable option for blizzard to release a Mac version. (p.s. This works for Overwatch and any other game too.)

support. apple. com / boot-camp

Its true we need D i a b l o 4 for Mac please !
Don’t forget there are lots of Mac User and we enjoy your
support for Mac over a Decade…so please Blizzard and following Companies,
say Y E S to D I A B L O 4 for Mac, thank you forward!
Don’t break our Gamer heart!

Steam Hardware & Software Survey - June 2022

• Windows 93.67%
  • OSX 2.45%
  • Linux 1.18%

The reason that Blizzard isn’t likely to produce a Mac client for Diablo IV isn’t just the small userbase, thereby limiting their potential for any return on investment, but also that Apple has become an absolute pain to work with for games developers.