Diablo 4 Game Market Expansion

I don’t do forums much for games, preferring to be a silent but avid gamer. Played games eversince Taipan and Tetris came out. I am a D fan, played 1,2, also. Had a hard time with D1, lol… gathered all the drops, stacked gold and items at the cathedral 1st and 2nd level just for fun. got all books from Adria. Played all chars of D2, roamed the whole maps. bought d3 twice… since I lost my old box and keys, and the pc where it was installed crashed.

I fervently have one request for the devs… please do not rely on what skills or trades or whatever we want - all of us want something… but I hope you shift your focus on game attention expansion - meaning… there are a lot of gamer markets that you could enter simply by incorporating something from their regions… the chinese and japanese gamer market is a big area, and you should include something that gives broader appeal to them. The Latino gaming market is untapped… I bet, after this COVID-19 period, that market is a big area… untapped. The Asian gaming zone is a big space, and you could also look into that region. The MENA region is a great market, and if you are able to make it interesting in that area, then you get a lot of fast game buyers. The easiest way to enter that region would be to incorporate a character from that region, and market the game via that character in that region.

Why? because I love this game, and the gamer numbers are dwindling. I would love to see it go KABOOM in international interest again. I understand that any software house would love to go big because it means cold hard cash. (not to mention the accolades).

How? C’mon, you got a lot of creative talent in Blizzard, but I suggest you expand your creative writers, plot writers, and marketing personnel. if it means delaying from bringing D4 out, so be it, just make it more attention grabbing. and market it out.

Us D fans would appreciate if D4 would zoom up to the top as game of the year 2022. And I hope I get that level of excitement I had when I got D2, and not just a “more of the same” game.

Sorry to hear that. Generally speaking, the Blizzard Account you associated your purchase of Diablo III already “knows” that you have the game, so all your really needed to do was to re-install the game using the digital download, and then login using that original existing account.

I’ve done that several time over the last 8 years, and only ever needed my Cd-Key once : The first time I bought and installed Diablo III. :smile:

1 Like

I forgot the account name and password. (I know… tell me I am stupid) saved the account name and password on the desktop of the PC that crashed when I was playing Silkroad online.