Diablo 4 Idea/Thoughts

When i was a kid i played Diablo 2 i was around 14 i joined game someone else joined i was in act 1 rogue encampment in my stash and this guy started dropping his gear and said somehing like dont touch i brb but i was new didnt understand a thing so i picked few of the items up just to check and put them on the ground again to prove the guy i wasnt stealing then he returned and dropped some more stuff and then i picked up a weapon it was a bow something in me said this is really nice you should keep it so i decided to pick everything up and stash it the guy got mad kept pming me and following me around in other games i learned how to block him so i did the items were so powerful i could 1 shot almost everything in hell later on i learned they were duped items thats how i started playing anyway i loved the idea of the arcane sanctuary were i could fight which looked like stars in space area now i just got this idea since your bringing diablo 4 with day/night/weather cycle that in the night cycle i could see some stars or something this area gotten so deep into my mind it made me buy starcraft 2 to play for a little bit anyway i think its a really cool idea and to think its the world of sanctuary hell and heaven where is the space? It sounds crazy but maybe you could try to make some areas in space or something not saying it has to be space themed but diablo themed in space?

1 Like

Not sure about that but you did good to keep his items, it’s his problem if he droped them. I allways hated in d2 that everybody could pick up your stuff you dropped or first looter got all. I was noob like you and had to sometimes drop gear as inv got full and allways somebody where checking
your stuff or looted first after boss kill.

some things change some things wont

You said you played Diablo 2 right? You should go to ‘The Arcane Sanctuary’. That play is like Diablo in space… :slight_smile: .

I fell in love with the arcane sanctuary

1 Like

I love it too, although it feels a bit like someone smoked a bit too much designing that level and i always end up choosing the wrong paths first… (Which is great dungeon design i think.) and having to backtrack to a other route :slight_smile:

more ideas…

i feel that diablo immortal was too soon. they should have introduced minigames into the diablo franchise, built a base, then the released standalone.

so, for diablo 4, why not have minigames ?

Aimed at different play styles/age groups/demographic’s, with the rewards being something you can trade with all players in D4. and playable on your phone. we cant all play 24/7 from a pc. down time getting some form of currency on a commute is quite appealing!

As is trading, by phone.