Diablo Immortal, shadow signets

I do apologize in advance if there is a post similar to this one, however, I could not find one.

So, my fiance and I recently joined a clan, and he was first to do the shadow quest to become a shadow, however, this was when you still required a 100 signets to convert a clan to a dark clan. He had handed his in (to the clan) not knowing he would end up losing the signets, and not being able to actually join the shadows. After that he told me to leave the clan, and hand the signets in that way, so that I can become a shadow, and join a dark clan.

A friend and I both tried inviting him to the dark clan, which of course, did not work, since he is technically not a shadow. He decided to remain in his current clan, until the leader converts it to a dark clan, once they reach(ed) a 100 signets. He was super happy when they changed the amount needed to 5 signets. But the problem is, the leader has not been online for about 2 days, and as far as we know, it is only a leader who has the ability to change to a dark clan. I have won the shadow lottery again, and attempted to invite him to the shadows (since he is technically not one) which did not work, as he is “already being recruited”.

My question is, is if he leaves the clan (where he handed in his signets) would he be able to join another clan, where an active leader can convert it to a dark clan, thus, in turn he can continue his shadow quest, and join the shadows? Has anyone tested this yet?

If not, is there any kind of work around, or something he can do to become a shadow?

Edit: he was able to reset the quest.

I don’t play Immortal, so I have no idea. Tried to google some answers on immortal clans. One result was this:

Think of it as a shorter version of Diablo 3 but you have to pay real money to upgrade your character. Not talking about 1 or 2 Euros. I am talking about 2-3 times the price of a new released game. And that’s just for the current battle pass. Next one will probably make all your purchases obsolete. Or if you like arpgs in general think about what could someone potentially do to bring a tumor to the genre? DI is that. It’s a shame actually cause the game has cool visuals, has actual gameplay, has a decent story with cinematics and dialogues and stuff. Sorry, I know this isn’t a thread about criticising Diablo immortal but i couldn’t resist. And it’s not completely irrelevant to Diablo 3 if you think that this effort could be put into a very well made expansion for D3 where you could unlock and upgrade everything by playing and not paying. :frowning:

PS. Forget what I said about 2 and 3 times the cost. Someone calculated the amount you need to fully maximize your hero and it is 110 thousand dollars… Niiiiice

1 Like