Diablo IV - Devs please!

Diablo IV for PC and consoles could be reborn of Diablo franchise. To be honest after Diablo 3 I gave it up with Blizzard sadly. After seeing Diablo IV trailer my hype for this jumped instantly.
Blizzard devs please. Learn from previous mistakes. Look what people hook in games like PoE or Grim dawn. Its deep character custiomization, big passive or active skill trees. Dont make same mistake with shallow character customization You did in Diablo 3. Give some serious active/passive skill trees which can give us serious feelings, that our customized characters are unique.
I dare You. This is Your chance to take 1st place in ARPG back. Dont miss this oportunity.

1 Like

They already missed the opportunity, judging by Attack/Defense stat on every item in the preview beta on blizzcon. If those are not place holders we are in the age of Diablo 3.5 (with billion trillion damage and all that good stuff from 3) also new mount every month on a store. Skills and passives will be nice addition to spice things up, for a time, but it’s a building with a leaking basement.
Im really not happy about this.

1 Like