Diabolical Fissures

How many fissure will open? evel one i have been in opens another must be 10 deep now

I haven’t started season yet. Saw a complaint on the us forum of one having run a complete round of bounties (on eu) on normal without getting a single fissure.

Edit: it’s said that if a fissure spawns (and maybe you don’t notice) another one will not appear before the first one is finished.

Yeah that was me. Though I can’t be 100% sure I may have spawned a rift and not noticed it (cause it is pretty obvious) and I often check the map incase it spawned behind me or in a side alley. Otherwise, I must have been very unlucky, got my chr to 30, did a complete 5 act bnty run and not a single rift had spawn (99% sure). Gonna try again in a bit with a new game, hopefully be ok.

1 Like

Let’s hope for the best. Maybe restart game and hope for a better server? (If that will have any influence).

My hero’s level 62, and been running around open-world doing bounties, just to get fissures to spawn. I’ve probably had at least a dozen of them by now. The loot from the goblins and end chests are quite tasty. For example, so far, I’ve got over 70 GR keys from doing these, and quite a lot of bounty materials.

My main complaint is that once you’ve completed one, and are exited out back into the world, it’s not at the same place where you entered the fissure.

2 Likes

Just played a little myself, and they seem to be plentiful so that’s great.

Couldn’t manage the challenge rift though! So going a bit slower than usual.

That Barb build is a problem, for sure. There’s plenty of damage, but it’s squishy as hell. The trick is to pop Wrath of the Berserker on entering, then as quickly as possible work your way to the shield pylon on level 1. That shield should last long enough for you to get through all of level 1 and 2. On entering level 3, when you cross the covered bridge, there’s a lot of very dangerous elites packed close. Pop WOTB again to deal with that, and that should be enough to spawn the boss. Use the Ground Stomp to stun the boss and nuke it with Frenzy. I beat the target time by almost two minutes, even with some deaths.

3 Likes

The CR was atrocious but I too managed to get through it. It had basically no survivability.

EU seems to get the worst season start CRs.

1 Like