Dont bring Diablo Immortal to Diablo 4

I stopped playing Diablo Immortal on PC, it is completetly failure how design is. Diablo 3 is MUCH better and enjoy to play than what Diablo Immortal can offer you. Completetly different PC and mobile, this game is only for mobile for some reasons. It is just so BAD for PC.

MAKE SURE DONT BRING ANY KIND OF DIABLO IMMORTAL TO DIABLO 4. STAY AWAY FROM DIABLO IMMORTAL. DIABLO IMMORTAL IS PURE PAY TO WIN, REALLY I HOPE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN IN DIABLO 4.

4 Likes

You are making the mistake of comparing a complete pc/console game to a mobile game. The latter always loses. Its nature by design is to suck money from your account in order to paint your sword yellow or have your imaginary character wear a cape. Even if you play it on pc, it has the design and all the characteristics of a mobile game. I tried it to be honest. It is better than I expected and compared to other mobile games I think it stands out. It offers lots of content and lots of actual gameplay. I think it is a pretty good game. For its genre. But next to other pc games, especially ones that have been evolving for 10 years, it doesn’t even get close. Don’t expect it to be even comparable to Diablo 2, 3 or 4.

3 Likes

Blizzard is seeing that a lot of people is happy with the P2W of Diablo Immortal, so I fear about Diablo 4 future. We can see every year more and more games releasing in PC with a lot of MTX, we can’t only talk about mobile games anymore, we also have Lost Ark and Genshin Impact, this “cancer” is spreading.

1 Like

All the op is saying is don’t bring p2w to diablo 4. I agree, I recall a dev saying at an interview that only cosmetics are a thing to buy in D4 many years ago, I hope that’s still the case as D4 will be a disaster if its not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zQdusAXmNs

Carbot animations.

I will kindly ask you to add a description to youtube links and other links you post.

D4 will get a softer treatment you can buy cosmetics etc.

So do not expect to much. If you want a Diablo game try D2R a warning in advance its totally different then diablo 3