Error 395000 / 300016 09/08/2020+

same problem here, i tried everything everyone else have tried and nothing has worked for me. i changed server from eu to us that worked but my characters are on EU server, achievements also

1 Like

it still throws the 300016 error for my account when it comes to ā€œloading hero listā€.
tried to change password to one with 16 chars, restarted battle.net app but it wont work -.-

ps: it works on US realm, but not for EU

Also tried all of the above fixes, still getting 300016. Can connect to US, but not EU

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know Finslayer, zolex, and Frosty. Your reports have been escalated, and we ask that you try logging again in after resetting your battle.net password.

Hello,
In the middle of the game it was terminated, trying to get back in get the error 95002, google it, saying its when you revive someone, we were all in town when this happen. since then canā€™t get back, and did all the steps that is mention on (Error 395002 - Blizzard Support) still nothing. I am not a HC player because of things like this that happen, I would think if its a problem on the provider side they will be a little considered and compensate the players when they lose their heroā€™s ā€¦ not sure what else to do as it seems nothing is working :frowning:

Yesā€¦ this is affecting only the Americas server.

That was your mistakeā€¦ instead, head over on NAā€™s Technical Support forum.

i was there as well, that where i got this post
i did google, as well as checked on the forums and did all that was suggested here as well Error 395002 - Blizzard Support. and waited and just tried again still same code

try it nowā€¦ itā€™s fixed for most people. If not, post in this topic:

working now :slight_smile: thanks

I folks! The temporary hiccup effecting most AM/AUS players was resolved shortly after it occurred.

For the EU issue in August, there shouldnā€™t be any remaining issues.

Iā€™m closing this thread so that any new occurrence has greater visibility, and is considered a separate event.