Essence of Anguish No poison still procs 15stack

As with title, i still get 15 stacks, is the tooltip incorrect saying poison dmg? i googled but couldn’t find anything.

setup used:
-wizard
-naked with a non element weapon (crafted yellow staff)
-no follower
-no skills or abilities that do poison or effect the spell used
-spell used disintegrate (fire doublewide)

The gem: (tl;dr no explosion effect, 10->15stack)
8gTl08L.png (imgur)

Naked yellow weapon no element
yvCCo1r.jpeg (imgur)
“killed a stump and a log”
dft66Nc.jpeg (imgur)

My regular gear:
vUzAaI8.jpeg (imgur)

Edit:
Figured it out, if you have a poison weapon and then activate skill that does dmg like ice armor, then swap to a non-element weapon, icearmor will “remember” the poison dmg weapon.

In my experience you need poison on own weapon, poison on follower weapon or the use of the poison explosion shard to get the stacks if you don’t have a poison skill of your own.

Just tested again.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/8gTl08L.png

2 Likes

Been doing some testing with ice Armor-Frozen Storm and Meteor-Thunder Crash.

if you kill something in your regular gear with the gem as mine, get some stacks.
Go back to town, remove the gem, put it in a yellow no element weap, take off all your other gear and euip the yellow weapon and then kill something with the Frozen Storm or your Meteors you will still get stacks… somehow.

Only if ice Armor didn’t fall off or was refreshed while you stripped naked. (so no armor stand swap)

Naked yellow weapon no element
yvCCo1r.jpeg (imgur)
“killed a stump and a log”
dft66Nc.jpeg (imgur)

My regular gear:
vUzAaI8.jpeg (imgur)

Edit:
Figured it out, if you have a poison weapon and then activate skill that does dmg like ice armor, then swap to a non-element weapon, icearmor will “remember” the poison dmg weapon.

1 Like