Experience Leech

Hi, there are some item’s that can help a little with gaining XP
especially when you want to boost a new character the ones I use
are Leoric’s Crown with a red gem inserted into it after I reduse the level requirement of the crown with Gem of Ease and the spell in Kanai’s Cube.
Also I combine that with the Cain’s Destiny set which you can craft at the
blacksmith and take the level requirement away the same way.
But my question is if I am doing a greater rift and I am using my regular
gear then at the end of the rift after I have killed the rift guardian if I
quickly switch my gear to the Crown and Cain’s Destiny before I speak to
Orek does it increase the XP reward that I get from Orek and also same
question for when I open the chest at the end of doing Echoing Nightmare,
cool :grin: thanks in advance.

The bonus XP on gear items is for XP earned via kills.
It does not increase the XP for completion when you speak to Orek to close the Rift / GR.

I suppose you know about slotting a gem of ease in a two handed weapon so it can be used by a level 1 hero (also use a hellfire ammy and ring).

If you want more exp gained when you are about to close the rift you could grab some pools of reflection. They are these yellow pools that you come across in normal rifts and other areas in the world. Every cow level spawns also 2 pools of reflection. Save your bovine bardiches so you can open cow levels.

1 Like

Oh yes thank you I have 2 Bovine Bardiches in my stash atm I’ll give
that a try thanks :grin:.

1 Like

Be sure to check out some videos or guides about pools of reflections around the world in acts 1 through 5. There are certain spots that tend to spawn these pools quite frequently. Usually these spots are close to portals so you don’t have to wander aimlessly looking for them. One example that comes into mind is just outside Leoric’s manor in act 1 before you enter. And another one is on the road to Maghda in act 2 in the place with a lot of houses and caged prisoners. If you don’t find any just leave game and start again

About pools, there is my list:

Act 1

• The two sub-locations in Festering Woods: 0 or 1 pool (per sub-location)
  • The cemetery of forsaken: 0 or 1 pool
  • Leoric’s Manor: 0 or 1 pool
  • Highlands Crossing, at the left of the bridge: 0 or 1 pool

Act 2

• Howling Plateau, on the “start” (you don’t need to cross the “walls”): 0 or 1 pool
  • Road to Alcarnus : 0 to 2 pools

Act 3

• Bridge of Korsikk : just at the start of the map: 0 or 1 pool
  • Areat crater: 0 or 1 pool

There are another locations but my “list” is quickly achievable in a very short time

1 Like

Thanks so much I will check it out :grinning:.