Expoloid bug on GR 150. Can you ban and fix it?

Hi Blizzard,
Please watch the explosion of the bug GR 150 on youtube. These people are in the first place in the rankings for two, three and four players. taking advantage of a bug in the bonuses for Season 21 and explained it in detail on youtube so that everyone can take advantage of it.
I want to ask where the pleasure of the game goes after some people in 3-4 days already make 150 and show it most brazenly on youtube for money ??? Is this Blizzard’s goal for Diablo III?
Personally, I am very demotivated to play Season 21 after these videos:

Rob2628 saw three in his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSl8TBqqflby-ymdEQVfRNQ

wudijo a video in his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC78d2aaqdrt02RfmtRLmlAw

I am waiting for your answer.

Greetings

1 Like

you mean the one were they keep up all the kills on the season event without dropping back to zero every 90 seconds?

Ban these people please, we dont need any more cheaters in this game.

Basically this is the same as season 19, seasonal buff exploits.

What they do in season 21 is start the run get some stacks and teleport to town since the buff cannot activate within town but can be taken into town after it procs.

Going to town allows your timer to differ from other players in your group by say 15 seconds or more.

E.g. you get 100 stacks and town before buff procs.

Your friends buffs proc in rift.

You go into rift with still having 100 stacks.

Your timer is now different to your friends

Your 100 stacks passes to friends on a mob kill.

You can abuse this timer difference by moving away before the proc and back to trash to pass stacks between players.

This is something that blizzard has to look into.

There was some blue post about the seasonal buff also.

Regarding ZE in the past they have been known for exploiting and botting to get high ranks.

2 Likes

Working as intended move along

1 Like

they ze clan and blizzard protecting them… they never banned when they use an exploit…such as they used all time sever + grim reaper bug in the past blizzard they do nothing…they used buggy wizard with firebird’s finery called firebug…blizzard did nothing…

Just a shame at all levels.
The real Blizzard would have never let that happen without consequences and proper measures about the ranking and paragons.
Doing nothing and stating “it’s working as intended” is insulting to all legit players, which were the core community of Blizzard lovers at first.
Time has changed, not for the greater good.

1 Like

Even though I don’t like this “exploit” and think it makes too much of an advantage for 4man teams, the law has spoken. At this point if you don’t like it, it’s probably better to not play. It’s the best way to show your opinion, imo.