Feedback reg. Visions of Enmity

Could we please find a better way of making the visions less disruptive of the gameplay we are in the middle of? By that I mean that when the vision is done, I’d like a portal in town to take me back to where I was when the vision opened.

I know most players probably are doing the cow level to farm visions, but Im leveling solo and doing ie. bounties to spawn the visions. When I’m done with the vision, Im TP’ed back to town, but then I have to go to the start of the bounty map and retrace my route. This is not an elegant solution.

1 Like

If I do a bounty and get a vision I usually finish the bounty and then go back to the vision afterwards. Maybe not always the best solution.

2 Likes

Totally agree with this feedback, on my new character this season I had the genius idea to go get the cube while leveling and got 5 visions on the way there.

Needless to say I kept forgetting where I was and had to go back and retrace my steps several times :melting_face: we totally need a portal to take us back, like with the rainbow goblin portals.

Sidenote: I don’t personally have ADHD, but I also hear this is pretty brutal for them.