Find Spectrum Sword

Hi, I am busy farming for Spectrum Sword I just need to know if I use a speed build and run through the map fast if the sword drops out somewhere will it appear as a star on the map.

Yes, it’s a legendary, so it’ll show as a star on the mini-map.

1 Like

Good luck, Ive played since day 1 when diablo 3 came out and still dont have it. I farmed for it crap ton back in the day and never got it, to this day still dont have it even though ive farmed for it. Now I no longer touch diablo 3 simply because the seasonal themes no longer are new.
Its the one and only thing I did not manage to obtain in the game and it really pisses me off :smiley:

So, you got the rainbow portrait frame, and the cosmic wings, but didn’t get a Spectrum?

I have cosmic wings but no spectrum. I cant remember for sure but I think ive got the frame though, I cant say for sure since my game is uninstalled since last season ended.

If I am not mistaken the portrait and the wings drop in different realms. The one where you kill the rainbow goblin drops only the wings and the one where you need the staff of herding drops the portrait. You can farm the spectrum in whimsyshire cause you only need to craft the staff once and reset the game until you find it.

1 Like

Indeed…

Whimsyshire Whimsydale
Accessed by Staff of Herding Portal left behind by Rainbow Goblin
Weapon 1 Spectrum Spectrum
Weapon 2 Horadric Hamburger Horadric Hamburger
Rare Cosmetic Rainbow Portrait Frame Cosmic Wings
Loot levels Poor. Pre-ROS content Excellent. Post-ROS content
3 Likes

Also will the Spectrum Sword drop from something that I kill? I mean will I have to click on all the clouds and destroy all the little gift boxes too? I hope not?

I got a few from a hanging pinata…

1 Like

Awesome!!! I was farming for it and I just found it now like 10 minutes ago on the (05/02/2024 around 22:32pm) :smiley: :grinning: :grinning:

4 Likes