Followers revamp

Do we get some special indicator on the follower items

I read somewhere that there will a writing on the items thats says “Emanates”.

Taken from the PTR…

Hello, a long time ago this is one of my wish having sets items for follower and full 13 piece slot.

i find another for me problem for some one nothing.

This is only game for that reason i play on 2018-2019 more than 1000 h a year actualy is for me everithing overbalanced and game lose free fealing and time mechanics everithing is only about damage i have now 2 week new account that last i delete.

Can some one telme why have soul harvest element atribute ?

i try use poison rune on soul harvest with weapon +XXX-XXX poison damage on bracers rolled +4% poison dameage this situation is on story mode and soul harvest on poison rune (swallow your soul ) is anyway 0 damage why ? Any skill with 0 damage can dealing % of weapon damage when have same element no ? i mean yes. same problem have mass confusion and long trime is not actualized where only 3 charmed enemies is nothing only 2 rune can be usable now mass hysteria and paranoia.

Last one need damage buff !or! stop kidding me enforcer (update) enforcer now support charmed or sumoned minions from mass confusion and other summon from items.

thanks good day.

I don’t know. That’s just how they decided. One of the Soul Harvest skills does damage though (physical) even if you don’t wanna use it. Go to a place like Maxroll.gg, click on guides, choose Witch Doctor and Filter. Then you’ll get some inspiration for builds.
https://maxroll.gg/category/guides#classes%3D[d3-witch-doctor]

thanks no need everithing is OP.

I no blizzard change game when increase GR cap to max and items and gear not have ability to reach it.

Profi or casual can say hey here is problem…

some one can mean both is happy and i mean NO. No only this one is reason why i delete my previous account.

Now i play rhenho flayer with aughility set and captain crimson zunni is boring and again OP so much OP…

that set is bad for highest rift than 70.
Big portion of damage is there but fetishes not have good proportion for high agress enemies fetishes is slow and crazy bad balance for damage reduction and how that pets work (damage dealer, dealing and how working)

element on runes not works with weapon and gear.
optimization is bad and much problem for players who searching challange.

Diablo is same game as other another studios say good bye earlier but have better time managment not ingame i mean programing what is next.
That not working mechanism element with runes and abilities is old as blizzard.

smart drop, 2.0, GR , DLC, DLC, Challange rift and nothing.

when blizzard release information about legendary gem i mean is function as on D2 with runes where i can mixed on cube and finding new predefined reciepe or something my “random”
how i said as rune on D2 only more combination.

No only runecrafting my own rune too.

Mix enforcer and pain enhancer you got new no standard way obtainable rune with new afixes and effect what can be inserted to gear or weapon no only amulet or rings.

I speaking about game mechanics not building.

Now i play rhenhos flyer aughlity and is good for me i not have reason pushing rift that is only about being first and i not have that much time i play only sometimes for free time and relax.

That increasing damage and other changes is on actual situation normal i not have problem with that only i need say when other game end have playable system D3 is destroyed after that one year my unactivity i see 2 damage buffs for sets thats is crazy right "-_
Blizzard destroying him self every time that much time i spend sitting Front of the PC and now i watching back and there is losing time only trust and mind blowing ideas about nothing.

Bad bad days incoming my brain see …
good day