Force Move On M1

Why can force move not be bound to M1???
OR hell, why can you not rebind M1 AND M2???
Like what, are we not old enough to be trusted with changing button configs? Left PoE because of the pathetic babying their moderators engage in and come back to be reminded that pathetic babying is a step up from an incompetent development team

Season 20 and still a complete joke of a game christ alive

1 Like

Don’t be so full of malice (pun intended). The “pro” players bind force move to the scroll wheel. The “semi pros” bind it to a convenient key on the keyboard.
… and amateurs whine and rage on the forum :rofl:

1 Like

I have tried both, neither are in any way intuitive and I dont intend to retrain years of muscle memory just so I can play this tepid offering. It is 2020 there is no reason whatsoever that PC games dont support complete rebinding of keys. All of Diablo’s competitors do this so realistically they’re only damaging their own engagement & product by neglecting it.

1 Like

Muscle memory can’t be that inflexible. Switching from class to clas and build to build also involves different ways to coordinate finger movement. Using thumb on spacebar is one way to force move. Using index finger and switching between a number key and a letter key is also a possibility.

1 Like

Or better yet, to one of the thumg buttons.

cuz its blizzard and they dont give a …

1 Like

Force move is on my space bar. Where my thumb rest happily. No thinking required just engage and leave it so simples.
Force move on scroll wheel is Crap, for me anyways

I did force move on mousewheel, but my g502 does have the option to choose between free scroll (no resistance) and scroll with the click resistance; got to gr75 with it in season 5, uninstalled the game after and never played again; cause apparently playing EB mage like i did was considered cheating :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :S :S (yeah FU2)

I wanted to play a little D3 and i saw that i constantly get stoped because the FORCED Mouse 1 attack find some worm on the ground to hit. I don’t want to experience parkinson prematurely. I saw that i can’t bind just ‘movethere’ to my mouse 1 as in every normal PC games is (including also Other diablos) so I uninstalled. I have 5 fingers on their left hand and it would be nice to be able to use them for spells an the click for move …you know PC game.

@Malice: As why i presume because it is a move away from the PC and into the console teritory and there you have ‘forcemove’ ‘solved’ in a different way. Sad to see D3 move away from PC into the console teritory even on PC.

I will probably not buy D4 if this will be the same.

This is a red_t enviroment repply post right there (Jazz).
You could have just said “I don’t know either but google told me i can rebind scroll to move”.

It’s like when you want to drive your car but your new updated ‘up to date car’ has a steering wheel that doesn’t turn left anymore just right or ‘back to straight’. To turn left press the button for air conditioning while turning the steering wheel right. Or better yet use the coffee cup holder. :slight_smile:

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Neither do you it seems.