Game freezes Randomly since season 22 patch

Yep can confirm same thing happens here - never had any freezing issues prior to this season.

I’m done with this game until it’s been addressed and fixed, absolutely ridiculous.

RTX 2080
16gb
i7 8700k

yep same thing here , game freeze randomly on gr, for like 2 -3 sec, started a couple days ago

Me and all members of my clan are having the same issue… It is more common when in parties of 3 or 4 at the same time… The worst part is the screen freezes, and when it goes back to normal you are dead… Almost 3 months of season 21, and more than 2 weeks PTR, and the problem was not solved… Blizzard even announced that maybe season 22 was going to start later because of this type of problems during PTR, and then they launch the season and nothing fixed…

Same issue here with Season 22, constant freezing and crashing, 2 different systems. Its not the sound issue for me, it seems to be related to the newer versions of Windows 10 v2004/2H. That is the only change I made between seasons. Prior to that I was running v1903/v1909.