- game searching

Normally I wouldn’t even reach out and just quit but as I really like the Diablo series I will. Big fan. Of course I don’t know if I am missing something… but the searching for games is terrible. I felt like I wanted to say Diablo 3 is my favorite game and I have said that about D2 and D1. But I can’t if I am constantly trying to find a good game. And the system tries to match me. Please create a LIST Blizzard for gods sake.

Not even going to lie I really felt Diablo again like I used to. I REALLY felt this Diablo as it is now. Until the time I spent two nights searching for games. Constantly being connected to terrible players. Afk. Taking too high level rifts. Players that are doing bounty’s instead of greater rifts. Etc. They sound small but they can go on all night. Kind of a bummer when you want to do greater rifts. It showed me that in my opinion this is a major flaw. How can I enjoy this if I am limited to choices the game makes for me, when a lot of times this turns a fun game into an endless search for a good game.

Edit: least they could do is add some kind of “next” function. It isn’t that good but at least you can scroll through options instead of being stuck on the suggestion.