Gamebreaking builds and sets

I have been enjoying season 22 on the ps4 as of late, and i must say the fourth cube slot was a great addition for the build diversity in the game. I hope this is something that sticks around for outside seasons aswell.
I have played d3 since launch on the pc and moved on to the console later, and the game is a masterpiece now compared to what it was.
Although this is my most favorite game of all time, there is something i feel that is ruining the flow and joy of this game.
The issue is the gamebreaking builds and sets of the whirlwind-barb and dreadful strafe-DH. IMO the game is fairly balanced between builds and classes for the most part but these two stick out to me, especially the strafe-DH.
I often find a party and the game is challenging and fun, everyone is doing their part and the combat is a thrill. But when a ww-barb or strafe-dh join the game it just turns into a game of try to keep up. They can just spam that one attack and everything in their path is obliterated, and the rest of the party just ends up following the spam-attacking godcreature doing nothing at all.
Its time these sets and the items buffing them get a serious nerf and/or rework. To me these builds just take all the fun out of the game, and i don’t get why you would put something that is so overpowered, that requires literally no skill to master, in this game.
I know there are a lot of players who agree with me. Please, its time to balance these gamebreakers or simply just remove them from the game.

“Faenihelvete” no! No builds should be nerfed. I even believe that there are Monk builds faster than Barbarian and DH.

1 Like

Everything’s easy to play when it’s the trivial speed-farming difficulty that is T16 these days. Rest assured, these builds that you think require no skill require a lot more involvement when it comes to doing high level GRs.

1 Like