Give us a new honest ladder for God's sake

Many people like pushing the ladder tables, but not many people spend hundreds of hours on paragon.

Give us an extra honest ladder in a season where the pragon won’t work. This will solve the problem of bots. Also, the difference in pumping speed between group and solo is partially eliminated.

Diablo 4 will be released soon, after D3 there will be nothing to do without a bot. Make the game fun and replayable for years while you have resources.

4 Likes

I would love to see a cap on the paragon system, on say 2000 or something like that. Something that is attainable for the top 10% players.

Actually, what I’d like to see is the solo leader boards to be pure solo. Far too many players on that list have achieved god-like status with their heroes in group games, only to take advantage of that by getting unfairly onto the solo boards.

I’ve never been on the leader boards, but I have been accused before of unfairly advancing my solo play achievements with the aid of group games.

I think the solution would be to disqualify any one from reaching the seasonal Solo Leader Boards if they even have even a single minute of group play. And if they are on the Solo boards, then they must be removed if they join a group game.

Harsh, I know, but fair.

1 Like

A strict solo mode has been suggested many times over the years. I don’t see it happening because the developers would have to fit in an extra game mode on top of normal and hardcore with separate stash and everything.