GR level not being recorded

So, I keep on running higher GRs and nothing. It doesnt show. seems like i’m stuck at a lower level. what is the point then?

Primal drop is abysmal, but I guess i have the suckiest luck.

There are at least a dozen threads about this, which I’ve listed here…

Add your details to that.

1 Like

And this is REALLY disturbing. Are We( AS EU PEOPLE! ) less than everyone else ? Should or Can we get same law suit for Blizzard as lame ass rednecks ?
We (as players /Users) are required on few rules as we players are, fine.

As playing platform for this game and rules for it, YOU are REQUIRED TO HAVE THIS HAPPENED!! And YOU HAVE repeatedly failed.

For this, my Diablo 4 will wait untill Your bugs for 2 years.

Well, they responded earlier today…

Same problem here. yesterday and today GR not recorded on personal best and I was also entering the Monk Solo leaderboard from bottom…

1 Like

I have the same problém

Ok, I have just watched one of the popular youtube videos for this weeks EU challenge rift, and the guy noted that our records are down. He said he has informed Blizzard about the problem, but as it was a national holiday in the US yesterday he does not expect them to look at this until they get back in the office (which will be later this afternoon for us Europeans once time difference is accounted for).

I have been buying Blizzard games for over 20 years now, but I am honestly getting to the point where I do not want to purchase future games from them, just because the European customer support is so appalling.

But yeah, hopefully this will be looked at today, three days after the problem started ^^

1 Like

I wont hold my breath for quick fix from this company and for EU-servers.

1 Like