Greater Rift not updating from level 13

I was level 13 Greater Rift,when I have activated Altar of rites as requested in the game.
But now it will not upgrade my level in greater rifts solo :frowning:
I have done Greater rifts solo several times and in time (ushi updates my gems)
but my level stays on 13
every idea on how to solve this is welcome.
with regards
DutchSpirit

Yeah… you posted more or less the same story on Bug Report forum on April 26:

It is unclear what the issue is… @Perusoe thought you didn’t know how to change the level for a Greater Rift and he provided some steps on how to do that:

Instructions for Greater Rifts

1. Click on the Nephalem Obelisk in town.
  2. Click on the big Greater Rift button.
  3. Where it says Greater Rift 13, click on that to open the drop-down menu.
  4. Select a higher Greater Rift Level.
  5. Successfully complete the higher Greater Rift Level to unlock even higher Levels.

Maximum Greater Rift Level = 150.

Since you’re posting here however, I can only assume that that was not the issue…

So, unless you can provide more information on:

• what you are trying to do and
  • what you are actually doing

it’s very hard to figure out what the problem is.

Cheers !

1 Like

Could I also add in some advice that might help?

Successfully completing a Nephalem Rift will unlock the equivalent GR level, i.e. if you successfully complete a Torment 16 Nephalem Rift, this will immediately give you access to Greater Rift 75 (as GR75 is nominally T16 equivalent). This means you can bypass a lot of the slow process of unlocking three GR tiers at a time for the early levels.

If you’re attempting to get a solo GR20 done for the season journey, if you first run a Torment 4 (I think that’s equivalent) it’ll give you immediate access to GR20 at the obelisk.

1 Like

Thanks for the instructions, this is indeed where I went wrong,
I assumed that Orik would up my level after finishing it and I forgot to use the dropdown list :frowning:
I have used the dropdown placed it on level 25 and succeeded within the time :slight_smile: finished my tasks for season 28 now.
I am a happy camper again. :+1:
again my thanks
DutchSpirit

1 Like

This means you’ve completed Chapters I, II, III and IV. There are five more chapters remaining to complete the season tasks, i.e. Slayer, Champion, Destroyer, Conqueror and Guardian. When you look at the season journey window in-game (Shift + J) once you’ve completed Chapter IV, there will now be an ENLIST button. If you click that, it’ll put you into the Slayer tasks. If you want more information about the later tasks…

https://d3resource.com/journey/

If you complete the Conqueror chapter you’ll earn a permanent extra Stash tab immediately, which is not only available during the season, it’s also unlocked for non-seasonal. You can unlock five additional Stash tabs this way (takes 5 seasons, as you can only unlock one per season, to a max of 5).

1 Like

Actually, completing NR on a given torment level will unlock access to GR a few tiers higher (T16 Nephalem Rift will unlock GR 77 or even 78).