Greater Rifts Clears are not Registered!

I just cleared 127 GR on Tuesday after the maintenance and just now cleared 128 GR and the clear is not updated in my profile. at least they need to acknowledge that there is a problem about records been NOT updated in to our profiles since the latest maintenance they performed. I have a screen shot of my 128 clear if needed.
( instead of fixing bugs seems they created new ones )

Sadly If this happens in US server you will see a faster response. Hope this issue been recognised and for us to be informed that they are aware of the problem and hopefully to be fixed soon.

Please add your details to…

EU clear of 129 solo on November 5th not registered. S21 coming to an end and started pushing. The old bug of GR clears not registering seems to be back.

1 Like

Hi Sciolto…

Edit : Looks like it’s fixed; your 129 record should have been awarded to you now… go check your Personnal Best

I have started a new topic on the Bug Report forum.

Please feel free to add your voice to it, as well as links to a screenshot if you have one.

EU Region - Leaderboard and Personal Best not updating - Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums

Check, the result is in the LB now. That was fixed quickly :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:
Guess I have a few days left to start another push.
Thanks @Boubou

Hi:

You’re welcome…

We had the same issue at the beginning of the week on Americas… the Blizzard folks still remembered how to fix it :wink:

(seriously – I don’t understand why, once they idenified the cause of the issue on Americas, they didn’t ensure that it wouldn’t occur in the other regions :man_shrugging:)

1 Like

Problem is up again. Personal bests don’t register since sometime yesterday…
and it is mentioned in the us bug forum.

1 Like

I can confirm that, after 11h still don’t see my new record on barb leaderboard. I guess it’s lost forever… and basically non season pushing was the only thing to do until new season is available :confused:

1 Like

still not working
does not register
some solution to this problem is possible
I find it uncomfortable to have time to progress and this does not register and nobody says anything
We are still waiting for this little big problem to be solved
repeats many times
:pleading_face: :weary: :yawning_face:

The latest instance of the leaderboards not working was reported three days ago and, as yet, there has been no Blizzard response…

2 Likes

Bundled this yesterday - nothing to be worried about (for me), but, this time it didnt raise my bloodchard -count . So I am too (not too much happy with this…)

P.S - I DO KNOW EU forums do not get any attention - maybe if WE talk more in here - even friendly way?

1 Like

A quick use of the Blizz Tracker shows we haven’t had a blue post in General Discussion since August, and that was to announce the start of Season 21. (Note, we didn’t get an article about Season 21 ending, or Season 22 starting). Prior to that thread, the previous blue post was in June. This is why things get reported on the US forums, because at least there’s some interaction there.

Plus one in your 13/13 Primal thread August 15th.

It looks as if the issue has been fixed.

Unfortunately, unlike the last time, Blizzard did not award the clears performed during the outage. Players will need to repeat those to get the credit.

3 Likes