Hackers/cheating players (Nintendo Switch)

If diablo team is planning to launch Diablo IV on consoles it is very important that before launching Blizzard need to get rid of hackers, otherwise there will be less people buying the new game. If Blizzard actually allows people to cheat, create insanely powerful items like rings that gives you one billion bonus damage with three sockets and so on…they won’t have any confidence in Blizzard, thinking it would be the same with DIablo IV!
Diablo III on Nintendo Switch has a lot of hackers/cheating players that ruin the purpose of game, giving a bad feeling to players that play fair.
Letting hackers to play diablo III on switch is unethical and so they need to be banned, punished and all hacked items need to be removed. There are hundreds of players that hack the game and are able to finish GR 150 in about one minute and much less and they have taken all the top ranks of every class!!

Please Blizzard, create a team group with nintendo members and take care of cheating players. So that diablo can have brighter future. Diablo Ethics must remain in the heavens (and defenitelly not in burning hells)!

3 Likes

Good luck trying to get Blizzard developers doing something about cheaters, not gonna happen. Blizzard is lazy asf when comes to deal with cheaters/hackers or whatever u wanna call them. I’m a new diablo player on switch and I already saw the all picture about cheaters in this platform, every single day I encounter numerous of cheaters with 20.000 paragon/modded primal gear and so on… I even finished a 150 GR in 1:02 minutes with a random cheater! The guy had 20k paragon, not sure about his gears bcoz I didn’t inspect, but I presume he had modded primal gear on him aswell. Not fair or encouraging to new players like me if u ask me. It seems the problem about cheaters in this game is a old one since ps3, years have passed and blizzard give 0 fks about it. It’s like they already have the money from cheaters that also bought the game, so why should they care? Blizzard is all about profit, nothing else. I wish I knew about cheaters on switch before I bought the game, I regreat every day giving money to blizzard.

2 Likes

I am very glad to see your post here on forum so that all players can see how situation really is. Unlike you I play D3 on Switch mostly offline and don’t care about chetaers ( I kinda ignore it). But it is very sad and I think there is no excuse for letting cheaters do whatever they want because they are ruining the game. If Blizzard let hackers do the same with Diablo IV, I think this will get much worse. Maybe there will be less players buying it because Blizzard is doing nothing in terms of hackers in other consoles. I really hope there will be a bright future in this matter, the sonner the better. Thank you for your reply!

1 Like

I will not buy another Diablo game on console because of lack of control… i regret for my purchase already. If i knew its like that i would not even buy Nintendo Switch. Everyone want to compete with others players thats why games are made…

PC has tons of hackers too. Almost everyone you see in the top 100 at the end of a season botted low rifts to get gear passively and then pushed GRs in the last week. No matter where you’re playing D3, you won’t be able to be competitive without hacking/botting. Its very unfortunate. Edit: I’d be willing to bet theres plenty of non botters on the non-seasonal ladder, but who wants to play that anyway?

1 Like

cheaters gonna cheat. Just enjoy the game! I love it on switch. can’t stop playing it! 420 paragon and going strong!

Yeap, ps and x box d3 is full of cheaters its unplayeble .

Yeah, cheaters on Switch are especially bad. But this is inherent because of the local save files. The save system would have to be changed and this isn’t gonna happen unfotunately.
Hacking requires an open Switch (software modded) which is against Nintendos TOS. They woul technically be able to hardware-ban those individuals, but they don’t care either… :frowning: