Hey, Blizzard, I want to buy a buff for D3

Ideas to develop and provide to the community new buffs. (even) Option to purchase?
I am thinking of a ”Nagel…” type buff than triples the amount of primal drops (class specific). In 10 years, I got 1 of interest (lost it because of Internet connection - as 99% of all cases). Make it say, ”equip-able”, available for an ”amount of in-game time”. Say, 10 euros per 48 h of play? Yes, I am a casual player (for the fun, horror - when the toon dies, and from time to time).

No.

3 Likes

Season 28 effectively doubled the amount of primals for about six months because of the Altar. And the Altar will return in next patch.

1 Like

This is an example of the worst types of primal obsession, willingness to pay for them.

When will people learn that you don’t need primals? A well rolled ancient, much easier to obtain, nearly always is more than enough and the relative difference to a primal is pretty miniscule, many times non-existent. Primals do not provide any extra magical benefit over regular ancients nor should they.

The Altar will return in S30 but in tweaked form to some degree and we don’t know if the double primal drops will remain.

The Fissures in S29 are massive loot piñatas and can provide the most efficient way to farm primals currently. A single Fissure, depending on the length, can provide up to several inventories of legendaries. Since primals are 1 in 400 on average, some will eventually drop there.

2 Likes

We now have a system of converting ancient items to primals anyway. I have nearly 5000 ashes that i cant even use through lack of need.

Should i pay for even more?

1 Like

How many can you equip? One? So, when you get bad rolls on your gear (NO WELL ROLLED stuff), and you can only equip one augmented (tried “reforge”, “update rare”, spending shards - either bad rolls or lesser bad rolls) how does that help?
I play non-seasonal, hardcore. I get paid going to work AND I pay to play games from BLIZZARD. So, in 10 years of playing 1-2 hours a day, I got only garbage (can produce 500 ashes, having 40 after augmenting some stuff, the rest as unnecessary primals).

Ok, new idea: evolving weapons: i.e., a hand-crossbow with a max of 3 normal stats + 3 special stats. Start with a lower version of it, add stats, increase values of stats, swap stats (all by spending paragon levels, or ashes, say), get in the end the primal version (or best ROLLED) of the weapon. Share your opinion, when you have the time.

Maybe Diablo 4 is more suited for you?

It’s a fair point… However, everything is random in D3. Some primal reforges turned out to be premium rolls, others not at all.

I doubt paying extra would make for a change to that RNG. You might end up paying for the same chance - between premium rolls, average but useable rolls and junk rolls, unless admin decided that those who pay will have the premium gear.

Elevating the chances of better rolls according to how many resources you spend (shards, mats, and so on) - thats certainly an idea