Higher torment difficulty

Could there be added higher torment difficulties for playing adventure mode and campaign? I like to have some challenge in my gameplay and would like to see higher torment difficulties added. When i get all geared up and augmented torment 16 is a walk in the park. And expieriencing the campaign with a endgame build and still meet a proper challenge is something i would like very much. I could understand how the drop rates in rifts etc would be too high. But what if you could just increase the drop rates for mats, gold and gems in higher torments? And maybe make the campaign elite density and the bossdrops a lot heavier?

1 Like

NO

for obvious reasons…

You can make a build of your own, if you enjoy the challenge. Most sets will destroy torment 16. You can make a legacy of dream build completely off-meta. Pick whatever skills you want or enjoy and try different combinations. It’s like when you level up with yellow and blue items, no restrictions whatsoever. Or you can try hardcore to slow the pace of the game. I don’t know what’s so interesting about campaign but if that’s your thing, a fresh seasonal hc-character cannot annihilate higher difficulties just from the start.

1 Like