Highest confirmed amount of damage done?

Hi team, I was thinking earlier about this and wonder if any of you know what number it is?

I think someone said 187 Trillion? I hit for 12.7 Trillion on a random attack and im only Paragon 757 atm. Anyone know? Just interested ay :slight_smile:

How about 14,924 Trillion?

x,000 = thousands
x,000,000 = millions
x,000,000,000 = billions (shown as a B)
x,000,000,000,000 = trillions (shown as a T)
x,000,000,000,000,000 = quadrillions (shown as a Q)
x,000,000,000,000,000,000 = quintillions (shown as a QT)

So, 14,924,000,000,000,000 = 14.924 quadrillion

If you see shortened damage numbers with a Q at the end, they’re quadrillions.
If you ever saw them with QT at the end, that’d be quintillions.

I’m just quoting what Raxx’ screen shows at 0:50 :grinning:

I did a hit on one of those goaty dude chain gang that throws arrows for 647,000 light years, and when you consider that the universe is infinite (and infinity cannot expand on itself), it was a drop in the ocean

infinity always expand, otherwise will not be infinite anymore(not matter how big would be will still can be counted, so is no more infinite if can be counted, so shall expand continously)

Infinity is by definition limitless and unbounded
It’s a paradox to say it could expand when it is already limitless

by definition, but mathematically? mathematically if it is fixed, whatever big it is, is countable, thefore is no more infinite. so shall be expandable.

Mathematically. you can count infinitely either backwards or forward. Like time and space. Can you imagine a moment that did not precede another moment? If time is infinite and spacetime is the definition of two linked magnitudes, then space is also infinite… so yes. Mathematics reflects reality…

i don’t think you thought it through.

Anyway, not much to do with D3