How do i access all the extra stuff from the deluxe version?

I bought the below

I played the game many times yet i have not received anything from the below

Plz advise how i get this because I paid £80

Thank you

Digital Deluxe Edition

Let no evil thwart you with the Digital Deluxe Edition, including a Premium Seasonal Battle Pass Unlock***, Temptation Mount*, and Hellborn Carapace Mount Armor* all in Diablo® IV. Plus, get the Inarius Wings & Inarius Murloc Pet in Diablo® III**, Amalgam of Rage Mount in World of Warcraft®**, and Umber Winged Darkness Cosmetics Set in Diablo Immortal®**.

Hello:

Diablo IV has its own forums now… you should use those for all your queries on that game.

Best of luck in your games !

2 Likes

As far as I can tell, all that you need to do is to launch a new game in Diablo III; the wings and pet will be in your Collection – when in game use F1 or click on the magnifying glass in the bottom right corner of the screen.

The information from your Web Profile shows that you last started a Diablo III game on 22 March 2023.

I would guess that the process is the similar… start a new game in WoW and Diablo Immortal to get the new mount and cosmetics.

If all the above does not work, I suspect that you will need to put a ticket in – that type of issue cannot be resolved on the forums. You can use this link to start the process:
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/334/1995/solution

2 Likes