How is diablo 3 on Nintendo switch lite?

Hi guys, I played d3 on ps4 and after the always online patch the cheat gear was out of online Diablo. Only people who can use it play offline. How is it on the Nintendo? Is the cheating problems fixed? Can I legit go for top leaderboard without people with Russian fast sword?

Hope some one can answer my question.

I’ve been playing for a month now and haven’t seen anything weird yet. Altho i saw someone paragon 8100 enter a game for a minute yesterday… not sure if that was ok. I don’t know how to inspect someone tho. So not sure if I would notice.

Plays well but the leaderboard is a joke. Many GR150 with 1 minute clears and legendary gems socketed into chest and legs etc.

For leaderboard running. No hope. For casual play and portability. Perfect

Im a new diablo player that bought a Switch and the game it self last month, and it’s insane how many cheaters I encounter so far, ppl with overpowered gear ( primal modded gear) and ppl with 20k paragon, I even finished a 150 GR under 2 minutes with a random guy, 1:02 to be exact, that had 20.000 paragon. I found a few ppl with 20k paragon and a bunch of ppl with modded primal gear so far, for a new player that’s not encouraging at all, even tho I’m a new player and like the game, I’m playing less since I started to see whats going on with a console version of this game, its just sad to see how filled with cheaters this platform is and blizzard does nothing about it. So to answer your question… there’s no hope on Switch either.