How many people are using these diablo 3 bots?

I heard and found this one called Cucubot and wondered thought you have to be cucu to use it but apparently these things work :frowning:

My question is how many people are using these things?

323455 and still changing.

1 Like

i saw him too on youtube. really disgusting. just showing of his cheating without any care in the world

3 Likes

You’ll be better off ignoring the temptation to use bots, which includes trying to find out how many people use them.

3 Likes

I haven’t and never will use a bot to do my gaming for me… it kind of defeats the purpose of even playing the game, and i really can’t understand why people would take shortcuts to progress like that? How can you ever feel like you have earned what you have that way… and be satisfied as much as someone with the same rewards… In my opinion you just diminish your experience.

8 Likes

I despise people using bots. They are idiots who understand nothing in this game, have no ethics and should be ashamed of themselves. In my clan I just ban anybody who is botting, and I wish Blizzard were doing the same more often.

6 Likes

I believe experience beats paragon many people has proved it by completing 150 at near 2500 paragons. So i dont think those botters can beat me

Apparently there is a website that tries to give people a figure of how many people are using a particular bot, but obviously you cannot trust that. It’s just part of the trolling thing that many of those players do. And yes some of them upload their turds onto Youtube.

Normally, I wouldn’t care about these bots. If people enjoy paying extra money to have the computer play their game , fine. However, it’s really annoying for us normal players cause it affects us directly. I honestly cannot remember the last time i joined a game to do bounties and there wasn’t a crappy bot glitching against a wall or in a town portal. Nowdays, it is an ordeal to go into an open game and not come across multiple bots. Cause, you know, screw us that want to play the game legitimately.

I really wish there was an efficient, direct way to punish these “players” at that exact moment. Like for example report them and kick them so that they cannot join a game for a few hours. Instead all that is in our power is vote to kick them (if the other 3 players are not sleeping) and they will immediately join another game and do their thing again and again until they glitch somewhere and someone from the group realizes. There is not even an option to report for hacks in this game.

2 Likes

Exactly the same question on the us forum, including giving the name of the bot program. Are you trying to promote this bot?

1 Like

its a trojan and will hit your credit cards. hence it is dead now

and i forgot to say. it ripped a lot of cheats out of their cash. lol

This thread was dead too until some necromancer revived it 17 months later…

2 Likes

They need the bots on LINE, to keep server alive.

Did you ever imagine? If there is no bots, How is your season???

I am not a season player… But i imagine How It looks bad.

1 Like

Good point, if the bots leave then the online player count will drastically reduce and D3 would be considered a “dead game” right off the bat.

I feel like I’m doing something good for the community by having an 16 bot army running inside VM :smiley: keeping the game alive… xoxo.

exactly … and blizzard thanks you for keeping this garbage diablo alive.

I mean if they are gonna force you to play 16 hours a day for farm a feast of strenght to avoid paying for unlock necromancer then surely i can understand if people would go ahead and download it. who on earth would care for such mindless grind for a stupid thing.

Still hoping blizzard are gonna make necromancer an optional part…