How to change the language of the game? Diablo 3 PS5

Hi!
Just bought Diablo 2 Prime Evil Collection, which include Diablo 3 on PS5.
The Diablo 3 is on the Poland language. And i can’t change it.
Tried to delete the game, change console language to English. But it won’t help.
What can i do?

2 Likes

I have the same problem, I bought the game on my PS5 and it came in Spanish I can’t understand shit.

Couldn’t find anything related online. Why blizzard didn’t give the Playstation users a f ing menu for audio, language and subtitles?

Does anyone have a solution for this?

I didn’t want to get a refund but I guess it’s the only option here.

Same problem:
I purchased Diablo® Prime Evil Collection (Game) on PS5 in Turkey, the description of which contains information about supported languages:

Diablo® II: Resurrected™ supports English (US), Spanish (EU), Spanish (AL), Portuguese (BR), French (France), German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese.

Diablo® III supports English (US), Spanish (EU), Spanish (AL), Portuguese (BR), French (France), German, Italian, Polish, Russian and Japanese. It does not support Korean, Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese.

Diablo® II: Resurrected is installed in Russian, and Diablo® III is installed in English.

Can you tell me how to install the Russian version or change the settings.
Wrote to PS Store support, no response yet

Ps store will send you to Blizzard as you stream game without issues they clean hands. For Blizzard no matter how many tickets youll leave, they wont answer . In easy worked they don`t give a s#it as long you paid for game and leave players by themselves. Very not professional