How to report toxic kicks from public?

Hello Nephalems,

Today I have been doing Bounties public run, and just when we were to pick up two rewards, I have been kicked by team of three:

<Thug> Weizacker
<NbeE> Asanpe
<Wraith> Cyb

For absolutely NO REASON! I wasn’t talking, I was just doing the bounties, I have done two acts on my own. I was kicked literally to annoy me and BLIZZARD DOESN’T GIVE ME THE OPTION TO REPORT IT!!!

I couldn’t report them ingame (all records on chat that would enable reporting disappeared) and I could not use the harassment ticket, because it tells me to report ingame!!!

This kind of behaviour in community should be punished with utmost reverence, meanwhile I don’t even have the possibility to do it.
Extremely frustrating and flawed support for this ill behavior.

Could I get answer from Blizzard employee, if you even find it to be against the Code of Conduct?

Best regards.

I always collect the cache as soon as I’ve finished an act… and often from acts done by other players if they wait too long.

There have been a number of these threads over time - it has been pointed out that being kicked is part of public games.

A lot depends on how you’ve been running bounties with the group (which we don’t know anything about). Have you been taking too long on the bounties? Have you chased goblins rather than completed the bounty? There are many reasons why plays can kick you - some seem unfair but that’s just part of playing with randoms.

Create your own game. Open it to the public with the bounties tag. Start a bounty and wait for others to join. They cannot kick you as its your game

Yes they can.

In a group of 3 or 4, any member of the group can initiate a vote and, if all of the members agree, the person voted for will be removed, even if that’s the person who started the group.

1 Like

Odd
I didn’t know that and thought the group guide was untouchable. I start bounties and I’ve never been kicked from my own game over the years