Huge mistake by devs

Well I missed open beta and now I can’t get wolf back pet any how. It is impossible afterwards they say. So now I have to skip whole Diablo 4. Was that devs wanted???
Only item I would like to have was that wolf back pet. It was only reason to buy that game and now it is gone… well thought devs!

As much as i’m against these kind of incentives and would like to see them gone, your low quality bait effort of trolling is just that.

You should’ve come up with a better one.

3 Likes

You bought a 70+ euro game just to get a wolf cosmetic on your back? LoL, that’s good spending of money. And how is it the dev’s fault that you missed your chance?

No, I can guarantee you he is not trolling. If you are active on the US forum, 99% of the topics are people crying, because they can’t get primals, they can’t complete season achievements (even though some of them only require to walk and click on monsters), they cannot farm paragons, they cannot push high GRs. The most ridiculous I 've seen is people crying left and right and preach how bad the season is because they oppened the challenge rift cache (4 times?), and there is a node in the altar that specifically says that you have to sacrifice the cache. Well, congratulations you sacrificed 4 weeks of progression for 20 minutes of bounties. It’s blizzard’s fault I guess. Meanwhile, topics that discuss builds, game mechanics, guides, ideas are 1% of the content.

It’s the new meta to cry on forums about everything that isn’t handed to you with zero effort. The op, and I am 100% certain of it, really believes it in his/her heart that the pet should be handed to him/her. The rest of us that play the game (D4 or D3 for that matter), must be idiots I guess.

7 Likes

We can’t be sure that he preordered and bought the game because he only mentions the open beta. Of course I feel really sorry for him that he didn’t get a cudly wolf pet. It must feel truly heart breaking and devastating!!

BTW I only played the beta till about level 15. So no wolf for me too… Maybe I can call myself “wolfcryer” now? (If you get the meaning?) :grin:

1 Like

I would be grateful for managing to miss the wolf. They can be quite naughty and wild. They are not like dachsunds afterall

2 Likes