I have been banned and i didn't bot!

You think that because someone said you were rightfully banned for cheating and that upset your feelings, you’re entitled to watch them die?

Even in the USA, threatening to kill someone isn’t protected speech.

They banned you for account sharing.

Does your mum travel between Europe and America so she can close GRs whilst you and your brother take toilet breaks?

2 Likes

can u read ( for exsample) please no insults, my mommy is dead.

1 Like

I would imagine she’ll find it tough to close your GRs then.

2 Likes

you told me you want to kill me you dont get to ask favours anymore

1 Like

who is threatening?

as i said my mommy is dead , please don’t joke about it. its not nice

1 Like

Well, clearly this guy BRUTAD didn’t get my message and still replying. Now you bring your dead mother into this debate. How sad to use her as an example. Let her rest in peace man. Plus you would drown someone. Look at yourself mate, look at the person you have become for the game that is less than a few quid. Is it really worth it?

1 Like

u really are ridiculous. did u forget your pills today ?

You are…

What does the Forum Code of Conduct have to say about that sort of thing…

Real-Life Threats

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Refer to violence in any capacity that is not directly related to the game world

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be temporarily banned from the forums
  • Be given a final warning, after which any further Code of Conduct violations may result in a permanent ban from the forums

Pretty sure what you said qualifies. Let’s see what the moderators think.

2 Likes

this has gone for way to long.

you cheated, you admitted it, you got banned.

This made you angry so you blamed it first on your brother than on hackers hacking your pc then on your dead mom.

In the entire process you lied multiple times (to many to remember) AND you threatened to kill 2 ppl.

You really need to stop making further posts and take a good long hard look at the choices you made that lead you down this path

2 Likes

just go and do some puzzle runs with your friend meteorshit

4 Likes

This guy seriously something is wrong with him. Mentally and quite worrying. Should I report to authority with all the screenshot evidence? Maybe that will stop him replying and make him a bit worry then.

1 Like

its amazing to watch how your complex ego works , you are giving yourself some worth by this comment , you are very insecure fellow aint ya?

3 Likes

dude…

you threatened to kill me

How can you think i would still take you seriously or reply to you with any form of civility?

You my dear boy are a very special person and i shall pray for you

1 Like

Blizzard, if you are reading this, please do something to this guy since he could be the next psycho that loose on the street. Call 911 or FBI or National Cyber Unit to track down his address. I fear for the safety of the general public and especially to his co worker at newspaper company. He could the next American Psycho. Who knows right? And plus he is enjoying this and showing his evil intention openly to the public form. There are so many evidence that against him. May god help him.

this is so fun … even better than diablo 3 … ill stick around…

u can pray to your pig god or whatever u pray to

3 Likes

Haha, this thread man. All the noobs on their high and mighty horse keep on replying to someone who has time on his hand to troll, and all u doing is feeding him. 12 points go to BRUTAD
Ps im not his brother :rofl:

4 Likes

I must say BRUTAD. I am starting to really feel SICKEN and disgusted by your attitude and behaviour. You truly are evil person. I have given you advice and many of us try to tell you to see the truth and you just throw it back to our face. It’s incredible. Guys, let just stop here and no more reply to him. We are feeding the devil more fire. Let the world see the truth face of him. If he is not stopping, we need to stop and ignore this post.

yes they are so naive

hey i didn’t manipulate u to read this or even replay…

3 Likes

Whatever you say man and I don’t care. Good know that there are people like you still exist who is in denial, stubborn, arrogant, rude, aggressive, no manner or respect. Should I go on? You must be very charming guy in real life and good luck to those people around you. Someone like you will always end up alone in life once they know the real you inside. So good luck to your sad future. This has gone far enough and I am sure that people will stop replying soon. I am out here.

1 Like

Tell us again about your moral superiority and hate for toxic posters…