I have been banned and i didn't bot!

Hi all , looks like Blizzard started to ban legit accounts,so people have to buy anothe, they did it just to make more money. Just a friendly info. Is there cyber police that is protecting us from that kind of exploit of customers?

3 Likes

10k + and you didnt bot. yeah right

6 Likes

Agree, there is no way on earth that guy can do that amount of hours for that amount of paragon. It is humanly impossible. Even if you do, you probably won’t have a life outside of this game.

i really didin’t i shared my acc with my brother in usa and he was playing overnight while i was sleeping …and vice versa and by eula its still legit …

2 Likes

Unless your brother is under the legal age of majority and you’re his legal guardian (or vice versa) sharing the account is absolutely a breach of the EULA.

4 Likes

My brother is old enough to play this amazing and beautiful game and in addition i am his guardian and protector, therefore if evidence needed i will gladly provide all nececcary content. I want my account back!!
If this will not be the case i demand that my data is completely erased from blizzard company, as they have no right to own them. + I want also evidence that my data is completely erased.
i just might employ my advocate to make big mess and also i will inform all media about this injustice.

2 Likes

So, he’s a legal minor and living in a completely different continent and time zone from his guardian / protector? Sorry, try again…

With what’s going on in the world right now, go ahead, we could do with a laugh.

3 Likes

What, someone blatantly violates the Terms of Service, gets banned and now thinks he’s become a victim of injustice?

This deserves a quote…
“I’m sitting here completely surrounded by no beer!”

3 Likes

Could you please give a good reason not to report you for violating the naming and shaming clause of the CoC?

Meteorblade only pointed out that the OP has blatantly violated the Terms of Service and the OP is now playing victim.

What I don’t understand is why would you share the same account with your brother. The game doesn’t cost much anyway and just buy another one and set it up. If I have a brother, I would actually buy him a game as a present and let him play on his own and I can help him farm etc but I wouldn’t want to share my hard earn hours with him. It is like sharing the same bank account unless you are marriage couple, you don’t want to share do you?

Either way, paragon level over 10k is a lot and I have never met anyone in public game. The highest I met is like 9800 something but not over 10k. Whatever you are saying, it is not believable. Sound to me like when you have a parking or speeding ticket, you tried to use all kind excuses to get out of it.

i think he cant answer u that as hes banned from game , which is strange, how he created this topic anyway? i think its pathetic to obstruct BRUTAD, as its violation of constitutional right for free speaking… which reminds me on similar incident with Ng Wai Chung and blizz … i guess u bois still prefer blizz side after all what happened.

1 Like

Whether an account has been banned by mistake or not.
Games cheap enough to rebuy a new license but more importantly it seems like it’s easy to bot a season and get to 5k-6k from what I saw of the leaderboard before this banwave.

1 Like

I don’t think you understand what we are talking about dude. We are simply saying that what he is saying is not believable and simply bunch of crap excuses. I am not on Blizzard side or his side or anyone for that matter. He can talk all he wants and we are also saying what we think.

Let me give you an example. Let say I am speeding on the motorway and I got caught on the camera and got fine. So I came up with some excuses saying I was on emergency because my wife was in labour. You might give me the benefit of the doubt and what I am telling you is true but without any hard evidence from hospital at this time and date it is hard to believe.

So you go to court, they might say why not call the ambulance then. Well it takes time to get there on time and I was in panic. Well, in that case it is even worse, driving under stress and panic is more dangerous to you and other road users. Court will say at the end of the day, you break the rule, you pay the price, no exception. You are even lucky that we don’t take your licence away after all this because you put not only to yourself and other people at risk. Get the picture?

Diablo immortal opening ,
Guy in Red shirt: is this aprils fool joke?
Meteorblade: dont u have mobile phone?

2 Likes

He cant, he says he got the message that he has been banned from game and therefore he cant use forums…

1 Like

i get the picture , well explained.

1 Like

And you clearly dont understand the point im making.

You can literally buy a new license and start up from scratch and get to 6k in 1 season. i’ll let you do the maths how fast someone can get back to 10k+ paragon farming 120+ rats, 150 meta + botting.

What you should be asking is jesus christ this is an 8 year old game and a tiny small indie company like blizzard with a handful of staff can’t prevent this game from being manipulated. Either that or we’re saying Jay Wilson was a bigger retard than we gave him credit for when we flamed him in 2012. So which is it?

And here’s a final thought for you. If these morons can’t stop the botting now what do you think’s going to happen on D4?

1 Like

C’mon, stop this nonsense, PLS.

Yeah, Brutad got institutuional right to: Not tell us truth :rofl:

By the way, I will inform all ex-members of WK (Wolna Kompania) brutad’s ex clan to come to this topic and start lolin’ after read his FIRST statement - legit player.

Anyone who knew brutad, knew he is NOT legit player for a years :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes , thank you Kochab for advocating me… i can see u are only one that supports human rights , and thank you for not being automatically on blizz side…so Blizz where are evidence ? What about other players that are obviously botting ?Why did u enabled me now to speak freely on forums ?

2 Likes

I’m always on the side of common sense and that means I absolutely believe the OP was sharing his account, but I do not believe it was with a minor child that he’s the guardian / protector of, for the simple reason that you can’t look after someone under 18 properly if you live in a different continent to them.

Aw, bless. If you think I was even remotely in favour of Diablo Immortal, or how it was announced at BlizzCon, you really should look at my US forum posting history. Here, try these for size…

Try harder…